The Ethics of Punching Nazis

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Re: The Ethics of Punching Nazis

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:27 pm

That's right - as long as you can blame the other lot you can get away with murder. :tea:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Post by DaveDodo007 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:29 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:That's right - as long as you can blame the other lot you can get away with murder. :tea:
They are your rules and tactics, yet if I agree with them somehow I'm the problem, I suggest you sort out your own side first because violence in Western democracies will always favour right wingers. You are a bunch of self loathing gimps and cucks, so get your act together and set the standard for debate. Jaw, jaw or war, war as we don't care as you will be BTFO whatever. The ball is in your court.
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:01 am

You really are a retard.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:55 am

DaveDodo007 wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:That's right - as long as you can blame the other lot you can get away with murder. :tea:
They are your rules and tactics, yet if I agree with them somehow I'm the problem, I suggest you sort out your own side first because violence in Western democracies will always favour right wingers. You are a bunch of self loathing gimps and cucks, so get your act together and set the standard for debate. Jaw, jaw or war, war as we don't care as you will be BTFO whatever. The ball is in your court.
What side is 'my' side? Seems to me that everyone other than you is on 'my' side simply because you confuse your own opinions about what you think would be good for you with a cogent and rational political view. Can you even imagine the horror of a world where everybody was exactly like you?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:38 pm

Don't punch 'em. Arrest 'em.
Far-right activists detained at UK border before Britain First rally

Antisemitic Polish priest Jacek Międlar and head of Dutch branch of Islamophobic movement Pegida among those held

Prominent far-right activists from Europe who were planning to attend an anti-Muslim rally in Birmingham have been detained at airports hours before they were due to speak.

Jacek Międlar, 28, an antisemitic priest, and his fellow activist Piotr Rybak were among three Polish nationals stopped on Saturday morning, according to Polish media and social media posts. They were due to speak at the rally organised by far-right group Britain First.

At around the same time, the Dutch national Edwin Wagensveld, who heads his country’s branch of the Islamophobic movement Pegida, was held at Birmingham airport, Britain First said.

The detentions follow three terrorist attacks in Manchester and London. Muslims were targeted in Finsbury Park, north London, last week, in an attack during which one man was killed and dozens were injured.

Britain First describes itself as “committed to maintaining and strengthening Christianity as the foundation of our society and culture”, and repeatedly tells its followers about a coming “civil war” with Islam...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... irst-rally
Misunderstanding what 'civil war' is there I think. What they mean is 'world war' surely?

Frank Zappa

DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Post by DaveDodo007 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:01 am

pErvin wrote:You really are a retard.
Get back to me when you can make a salient point, I realize that would be hard for you as all you have is is your emotional response lizard brain but do try.
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:06 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
DaveDodo007 wrote:
What side is 'my' side? Seems to me that everyone other than you is on 'my' side simply because you confuse your own opinions about what you think would be good for you with a cogent and rational political view. Can you even imagine the horror of a world where everybody was exactly like you?
The horror of a world were free speech, free expression and freedom of conscience and the right of free assembly is a given. How will I cope, well I would celebrate it because such a world would be nice to live in.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:16 am

Brian Peacock wrote:Don't punch 'em. Arrest 'em.

Antisemitic Polish priest Jacek Międlar and head of Dutch branch of Islamophobic movement Pegida among those held

Prominent far-right activists from Europe who were planning to attend an anti-Muslim rally in Birmingham have been detained at airports hours before they were due to speak.

Jacek Międlar, 28, an antisemitic priest, and his fellow activist Piotr Rybak were among three Polish nationals stopped on Saturday morning, according to Polish media and social media posts. They were due to speak at the rally organised by far-right group Britain First.

At around the same time, the Dutch national Edwin Wagensveld, who heads his country’s branch of the Islamophobic movement Pegida, was held at Birmingham airport, Britain First said.

The detentions follow three terrorist attacks in Manchester and London. Muslims were targeted in Finsbury Park, north London, last week, in an attack during which one man was killed and dozens were injured.

Britain First describes itself as “committed to maintaining and strengthening Christianity as the foundation of our society and culture”, and repeatedly tells its followers about a coming “civil war” with Islam...

Misunderstanding what 'civil war' is there I think. What they mean is 'world war' surely?
I don't have to worry if a Polish person is going to blow me up, stab me or run me over. Now I have to worry whether people following a delusional religion might do that. Also the lefty/liberal cunts seem to have embraced this stupid death cult even though it is antithetical to everything they believe in which shows they are mentally ill traitors who need the Day of the Rope to save our civilization.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:18 am

DaveDodo007 wrote:
Get back to me when you can make a salient point, I realize that would be hard for you as all you have is is your emotional response lizard brain but do try.
:funny: Says the guy who posts drunk and displays the literacy and coherency of an 8 year old.

Regarding "lizard brains", talk about a face-palm. :fp: The primitive 'reptilian' part of the brain is the part that reacts on emotion/fear as opposed to the rational neocortex. I.e it describes (and is functionally over reactive in) conservatives, absolutely. You'd have to be taking the piss at record levels to suggest that non-conservatives react on emotion and fear more than conservatives. Seriously, your retardedness has risen to new levels. :lol:
Last edited by pErvinalia on Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:21 am

DaveDodo007 wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:
DaveDodo007 wrote:
The horror of a world were free speech, free expression and freedom of conscience and the right of free assembly is a given. .
You don't even understand the ideology you follow. :fp:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:32 am

DaveDodo007 wrote:

I don't have to worry if a Polish person is going to blow me up, stab me or run me over. Now I have to worry whether people following a delusional religion might do that.

A perfect example of conservatism and the reptile brain. You are a scared little child. You are far more likely to die from literally a million other more common things than Islamic terrorism. Seriously, can you not grasp this? :think:
Also the lefty/liberal cunts seem to have embraced this stupid death cult even though it is antithetical to everything they believe in which shows they are mentally ill traitors who need the Day of the Rope to save our civilization.
Atheists don't embrace religion, BY DEFINITION! :fp:

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:24 am

Yes, but he's OUR retard, so you must treat him gently. :smug:
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:33 am

I prefer it when he rants drunkenly. Then I feel some kinship with him. When he tries to make a coherent argument he makes such a mess of it that I find it offensive to intelligence.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:55 am

DaveDodo007 wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:
DaveDodo007 wrote:
The horror of a world were free speech, free expression and freedom of conscience and the right of free assembly is a given. How will I cope, well I would celebrate it because such a world would be nice to live in.
I don't know where you got the impression that you're the only person in favour of those things. No, what I meant was the horror of a world entirely populated by people exactly like us.
DaveDodo007 wrote:

I don't have to worry if a Polish person is going to blow me up, stab me or run me over. Now I have to worry whether people following a delusional religion might do that. Also the lefty/liberal cunts seem to have embraced this stupid death cult even though it is antithetical to everything they believe in which shows they are mentally ill traitors who need the Day of the Rope to save our civilization.
So you believe in freedom of speech, expression, conscience, and association, but only for the people you agree with, everyone else gets the offshore Superman teatment.

And I don't know where you got the impression that everyone who doesn't agree with you is a friend of Islam. That's just something you use to self-trigger the OUTRAGE you've been trained to feel about those you've been trained to fear - people not like you.

Frank Zappa

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:59 pm

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould