What's happened to Angela Merkle's brain?

DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Re: What's happened to Angela Merkle's brain?

Post by DaveDodo007 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:02 am

Scot Dutchy wrote:What a load fucking crap. MERKEL (spell her name properly) does not RUN Europe.
Doesn't matter as everyone she gives a passport too is free to travel around the EU. Thanks but no thanks, I'm glad we are leaving. You of course are welcome to the 'religion of peace.'
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.

DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Post by DaveDodo007 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:06 am

rainbow wrote:
mistermack wrote:
Scot Dutchy wrote:What a load fucking crap. MERKEL (spell her name properly) does not RUN Europe.
L8.

Anyway, she thinks she does. And acts like she does.
Have you always been completely clueless?
Not an argument or debating point. Feel free to get back to us when you have something of substance to move the debate forward.
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:08 am

NineBerry wrote:The Berlin attacker had been inside the EU since five years ago.

There aren't a million refugees since Merkel opened the borders. And many of them aren't Muslims. And many of the Muslim ones aren't Islamists.
How many of them are truck drivers though. :ask:

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:11 am

Scot Dutchy wrote:Not worth trying to explain anything to MM. He has not got a clue.
:fp: For once in your life can you make an argument or at least a point. :roll:

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:17 am

Scot Dutchy wrote:Another load of balls from MM.
FFS. :goodnight:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:57 am

DaveDodo007 wrote:
pErvin wrote:
Collector1337 wrote:
Xamonas Chegwé wrote:Or you could try a little compassion for your fellow humans.
Tell me why they deserve my compassion.

Because the way I see it, people who mean to kill me do not deserve my compassion.

What a scared little boy you are.
Not an argument or debating point.
It actually is. It's making the point that conservatives are driven by irrationality.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:58 am

DaveDodo007 wrote:
Scot Dutchy wrote:Not worth trying to explain anything to MM. He has not got a clue.
:fp: For once in your life can you make an argument or at least a point. :roll:
Irony meter explosion.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:09 am

In cryptography and computer science, a hash tree or Merkle tree is a tree in which every non-leaf node is labelled with the hash of the labels or values (in case of leaves) of its child nodes. Hash trees allow efficient and secure verification of the contents of large data structures. Hash trees are a generalization of hash lists and hash chains.

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:03 pm

NineBerry wrote:
In cryptography and computer science, a hash tree or Merkle tree is a tree in which every non-leaf node is labelled with the hash of the labels or values (in case of leaves) of its child nodes. Hash trees allow efficient and secure verification of the contents of large data structures. Hash trees are a generalization of hash lists and hash chains.

Hash Tree.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:04 pm

#tree...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Mon May 13, 2019 8:40 pm

IMG_20190513_224457.jpg