Petraeus Condemns Church's Plan to Burn Quarans

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: Petraeus Condemns Church's Plan to Burn Quarans

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:54 am

Dude, you are about to get suspended again for trolling. You'd think you'd at least make some effort not to.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:59 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:54 am
Dude, you are about to get suspended again for trolling. You'd think you'd at least make some effort not to.
It's so sweet when you follow me around expressing such concern. Maybe if you posted on a topic related to a thread, I could answer you with the relevance and seriousness that you use so well.

I'm proud of you and your gentle, thoughtful ways.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:05 am

:roll:
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:35 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:05 am
:roll:
So thoughtful, on-topic, relevant and sweet. You've really outdone yourself.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:41 am

So I looked up the Sweden riots thing.
Aiming to drum up support ahead of Danish legislative elections in September, Paludan declared a “tour” of Sweden, planning to visit cities and towns with large Muslim populations with the intent of burning copies of the Quran during the holy month of Ramadan.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/4/1 ... eden-riots

I don't give a fuck about the Quran or Islam, but this is just unnecessarily provocative. The guy is basically trolling muslims, so not surprising Cunt is a fan. Trolls have got to stick together.. :coffee:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:51 am

Unnecessarily provocative.

Hard to see whether that is disrespectful of muslims, or just a higher level of respect for Islam. Probably a mix, but difficult to talk about either way. thanks for sharing your perspective.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:56 am

Cunt wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:51 am
Yes it is. If someone wants to burn a Quran in a one off stunt about secularism or free speech, fine. But when it's tied to a far-right political party and done in the way it is, then it's clear it's all about hate.
“The enemy is Islam and Muslims. The best thing would be if there were not a single Muslim left on this Earth, then we would have reached our final goal,” he said in a December 2018 video.
----------------
Hard to see whether that is disrespectful of muslims, or just a higher level of respect for Islam. Probably a mix, but difficult to talk about either way.
A higher level of respect for Islam? Whatchu talking about, Willis?

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:04 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:56 am
Cunt wrote:
Yes it is. If someone wants to burn a Quran in a one off stunt about secularism or free speech, fine. But when it's tied to a far-right political party and done in the way it is, then it's clear it's all about hate.
“The enemy is Islam and Muslims. The best thing would be if there were not a single Muslim left on this Earth, then we would have reached our final goal,” he said in a December 2018 video.
----------------
Hard to see whether that is disrespectful of muslims, or just a higher level of respect for Islam. Probably a mix, but difficult to talk about either way.
I'm talking about in comparison to the respect you might show to another religion responding violently to a symbolic protest.

There has been a spate of church burnings here in Canada. As easy as it might be to side with burning the pedophile-factories, I just can't get behind it. Despite the grieved having a damned good grievance against them (some of our minorities were treated pretty badly by churches)

Riots, arson and destruction are always undesireable to me. Whether the cause seems just, or not.

Heck, after seeing that the feds infiltrated and set up rubes in the US (in the Whitmer kidnapping case, most recently), I have to wonder how many of these riots are self-starting, and how many are started deliberately by infiltrators.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:12 am

Cunt wrote:
pErvinalia wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:56 am
Cunt wrote:
----------------
I'm talking about in comparison to the respect you might show to another religion responding violently to a symbolic protest.

Can you try and make sense?

As for riots, they don't seem like the best way to get things done (although the French might disagree). Vigorous protest, however...

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:25 am

The french have been protesting so hard, even refugees fleeing war are desperately crossing the channel to get to England.

Fucking ENGLAND.

It's sad, really. I heard France used to be nice. Now a shitty boat and a shovel for a paddle are enough to make someone risk that crossing.

I meant would you oppose being provocative against Christians, as much as you seem to oppose being provocative against Muslims, but I think we both would be in the same place there. I can provoke any Christian I know with shitting on their bible, mocking their holy spook, and accusing their priests of being pedophiles. I don't hear such robust criticism of Islam or Muslims anymore.

In fact, when the fancy churches burn, I can't think of a single christian riot over it.

It isn't just the riots in Sweden. This right-winger (as you say) may indeed be deliberately provocative, but he might be shell-shocked from all the grenade attacks. We almost never hear of explosive attacks in my area.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_g ... _in_Sweden
This crime's category is very new in Sweden and was not even logged prior to 2017.[1] Bombings increased significantly in 2015, with Swedish police investigating around 100–150 explosions.[2][3][4] There were over 30 explosions reported in the Swedish city of Malmö alone by August 2015,[5] up from a total of 25 in all of 2014.[6] Malmö police have consequently warned about undetonated grenades in the city.[7][8] By 2019, there were more than 100 explosions in Sweden.[9]
To put it more seriously, it's often helpful to look for preceding incidents, when there is some kind of outburst. With intellectually challenged children, or political activists.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:50 am

Cunt, a number of your recent posts, including:

http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 7#p1933847

viewtopic.php?p=1933738#p1933738

viewtopic.php?p=1932815#p1932815

are clear examples of the malicious trolling that has seen you suspended before. Such previous suspensions have not seemed to alter your approach here, but we'll try again. You are thus suspended until 22/12/2022
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Joe

Post by Joe » Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:00 am

He didn't even make it a month. Well, I wish him good cardio.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:17 am

Shame, he just put two posts together in a row that weren't trolling. That must be some sort of record. :hehe:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:18 am

JimC wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:50 am

are clear examples of the malicious trolling that has seen you suspended before. Such previous suspensions have not seemed to alter your approach here, but we'll try again. Your are thus suspended until 22/12.2022
It will be an early christmas present for us... :ddpan:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:32 am

Well, that escalated quickly.

I don't buy the free speech argument for touring a political Qur'an burning show. I don't think those who say that living in a democracy means you have to put up with people not liking you on the basis of your religion &/or ethnicity actually believe that themselves - not least because they all seem so terribly sensitive to being challenged or criticised.

Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT