Is Kim Jong Il Still a li'l Ill?

FBM
Ratz' first Gritizen.
About me: Skeptic. "Because it does not contend
It is therefore beyond reproach"

Is Kim Jong Il Still a li'l Ill?

Post by FBM » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:45 pm

"A philosopher is a blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat that isn't there. A theologian is the man who finds it." ~ H. L. Mencken

"We ain't a sharp species. We kill each other over arguments about what happens when you die, then fail to see the fucking irony in that."

"It is useless for the sheep to pass resolutions in favor of vegetarianism while the wolf remains of a different opinion."

charlou
arseist

Re: Is Kim Jong Il Still a li'l Ill?

Post by charlou » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:05 am

From the second linked article:
The session coincides with a separate announcement that North Korea is to revise its constitution.
Interested to see what happens with that ...

charlou
arseist

Post by charlou » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:08 am

A recent report in North Korea's communist party newspaper said Mr Kim was "choked with sobs" that the money spent on the launch could not be used for the people's basic needs - but added that they would understand.
Oh, how very humane of him. :roll:

FBM
Ratz' first Gritizen.

Post by FBM » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:43 am

Phht! Yeah, they'd understand. Or else.

Any opinion on his left arm?
"A philosopher is a blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat that isn't there. A theologian is the man who finds it." ~ H. L. Mencken

"We ain't a sharp species. We kill each other over arguments about what happens when you die, then fail to see the fucking irony in that."

"It is useless for the sheep to pass resolutions in favor of vegetarianism while the wolf remains of a different opinion."

Xamonas Chegwé
Bouncer
Bouncer
About me: I have prehensile eyebrows.
I speak 9 languages fluently, one of which other people can also speak.
When backed into a corner, I fit perfectly - having a right-angled arse.

Post by Xamonas Chegwé » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:54 am

FBM wrote:Phht! Yeah, they'd understand. Or else.

Any opinion on his left arm?
It is definitely on his left side still - so that is a point in his favour. However, the pic does add fuel to speculation of a possible stroke.
A book is a version of the world. If you do not like it, ignore it; or offer your own version in return.
Salman Rushdie
You talk to God, you're religious. God talks to you, you're psychotic.
House MD
Who needs a meaning anyway, I'd settle anyday for a very fine view.
Sandy Denny
This is the wrong forum for bluffing :nono:
Paco
Yes, yes. But first I need to show you this venomous fish!
Calilasseia
I think we should do whatever Pawiz wants.
Twoflower
Bella squats momentarily then waddles on still peeing, like a horse
Millefleur

FBM
Ratz' first Gritizen.

Post by FBM » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:04 am

:lol: Yeah, still on the left. So he's got that going for him. Which is nice. At the first part of the first vid, there's an out-of-place, out of season, clip of him wearing short sleeves and swing his arms naturally. After that, he's wearing a heavy coat, appropriate for the current weather. In those, he never moves his left arm. At the end of the second clip, he's clapping hands, but the whole arm moves like it's a puppet's arm, and he never flexes his fingers. Very unnatural-looking. I think it's paralyzed, at least partially.

Edit: Just saw new footage and saw him flex his fingers. Never mind. Thread's dead.