Turn stone to bread right away...

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Re: Republicans

Post by Tero » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:35 pm

Let’s try this threat again! Let’s
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/ ... ers-259441
that will stop the welfare checks. And they will have to approve tax cuts, cause we will hold the Government hostage!

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:05 am

Voters hate GOP
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html

Democrats because they are doing too much Trump stuff. Trump voters because they are not doing enough Trump stuff, like build Wall and repeal Obamacare.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:38 pm

In 1994, when Republicans gained control of the U.S. House of Representatives for the first time in nearly four decades, it attracted a new type of young conservative to the nation's capital. Eager to experience the Republican Revolution firsthand, these fresh-faced think tankers came armed with slogans explaining how Americans should be able to keep more of their own money and warning of the size and scope of government.

In hindsight, their idealism is actually adorable — you just want to retroactively pat them on their little heads for their unbending adherence to fundamental conservative principles. They couldn't have known that all their work would be squandered by 2017, when instead of "Taxes are too high," the Republican Party's unofficial slogan would morph into, "14 year-olds are deceptively mature."

It's a refreshing throwback to the battles fought in years past; in fact, in order to make it more convincing, Speaker of the House Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) should announce details of the plan while wearing an oversized flannel shirt, Doc Martens boots, and coolly drinking a Zima.
rest of column was bullshit
http://www.usatoday.com
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:16 pm

The slimy oaf James O'Keefe, mildly infamous for his Project Veritas's multiple ham-handed attempts to 'sting' various left-wing organisations, sent out one of his operatives to pose as a Roy Moore accuser. The idea was to discredit The Washington Post, but as with most of his capers, it didn't turn out as he'd planned.

'WaPo accuses conservative activists of pushing fake Moore allegations'
The Washington Post says that a woman approached the newspaper and falsely claimed that Republican Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore impregnated her when she was a teenager — seemingly as part of an undercover operation with a conservative activist.

The woman told the Post in a series of interviews that she had a sexual relationship with Moore in 1992, became pregnant and had an abortion at Moore's urging when she was 15.

Post reporters questioned the woman about inconsistencies in her story and found a GoFundMe.com campaign under her name that said the person “had accepted a job to work in the conservative media movement to combat the lies and deceipt [sic] of the liberal MSM.”

The woman also asked reporters if her story would cause Moore to lose the special election.

She repeatedly denied to the Post that she was working with any groups targeting the media.

Post reporters saw the woman entering the New York offices of Project Veritas, a conservative group that uses undercover operations to target the media and left-leaning organizations. Her car was reportedly in the parking lot of the offices for more than an hour.

Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe declined to talk to the Post about the claims.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:21 am

Speaking of slimy oafs, if you're pining for news about what Anthony 'Mooch' Scaramucci has been up to lately, Lady Luck is smiling on you. He's sicced his lawyer on a grad student and a university newspaper for defamation. The inimitable Ken White, primary writer for Popehat, rips Scaramucci and his inept/underhanded lawyer to shreds.

'The Feckless Thuggery of Anthony Scaramucci's Defamation Threat'
Anthony Scaramucci, former White House communications director, a man with a temper, a narrow-band vocabulary and an improbably inflated sense of Steve Bannon's flexibility, has threatened a defamation suit over a student op-ed in the Tufts Daily. The threat — made through Scaramucci's counsel, Sam Lieberman of Sadis & Goldberg LLP — is every bit as blustery and frivolous as the players and circumstances would suggest.

Scaramucci's letter is vexatious, meritless, dishonest, and thuggish. A decent lawyer would not draft it and a decent man would not have it sent on his behalf. It represents the growing trend of the wealthy leveraging a broken legal system to suppress criticism. It is entirely consistent with Scaramucci's past conduct as a vain, bumbling lout, and inconsistent with his attempts to rehabilitate himself.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:50 am

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:23 am

Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:43 pm

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:12 pm

Lying for Paedus.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:02 pm

Pedophile represents evangelicals better than church going Democrat
https://twitter.com/NathanLerner/status ... 5967248385
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan

Woodbutcher
Stray Cat
Stray Cat
About me: Still crazy after all these years.

Post by Woodbutcher » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:55 pm

The only way Americans would get decent candidates for the next presidential elections is if the democrats picked the republican candidate and republicans the democrat. After the selection there would be no voting, but the candidates had to play a hand of black jack with a chimpanzee as the dealer. The winner would be president, and the loser would be fed to a murder of crows. :biggrin:
If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.-Red Green
"Yo". Rocky
"Never been worried about what other people see when they look at me". Gawdzilla
"No friends currently defined." Friends & Foes.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:40 pm

Woodbutcher wrote:The only way Americans would get decent candidates for the next presidential elections is if the democrats picked the republican candidate and republicans the democrat. After the selection there would be no voting, but the candidates had to play a hand of black jack with a chimpanzee as the dealer. The winner would be president, and the loser would be fed to a murder of crows. :biggrin:
The chimp for Prez! :{D
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:06 am

http://verifiedpolitics.com/first-openl ... can-party/

:clap:

Fuck Trump. Fuck The Republicans. Oust the cunts by the 2018 mid-terms. Cunts.

*hack! spit!*
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Woodbutcher
Stray Cat
Stray Cat
About me: Still crazy after all these years.

Post by Woodbutcher » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:24 am

JimC wrote:
Woodbutcher wrote:The only way Americans would get decent candidates for the next presidential elections is if the democrats picked the republican candidate and republicans the democrat. After the selection there would be no voting, but the candidates had to play a hand of black jack with a chimpanzee as the dealer. The winner would be president, and the loser would be fed to a murder of crows. :biggrin:
The chimp for Prez! :{D
That's what happened in the last election.
If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.-Red Green
"Yo". Rocky
"Never been worried about what other people see when they look at me". Gawdzilla
"No friends currently defined." Friends & Foes.