Exodus survivors Last.fm group

The Curious Squid
Lazy Spic Bastard
About me: a sexually deviant misogynist sexist pig who's into sex trafficking, sexual slavery, murder, bondage, rape and pre-frontal lobotomy of your victims.

Exodus survivors Last.fm group

Post by The Curious Squid » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:22 pm

It's about time the link for the group was posted here.

http://www.last.fm/group/Exodus+Survivors

For any newbies, Last.fm is a site that catalogues the songs you've listened to on your PC or iPhone and compiles charts for you online as well as recommending different music for you to listen to.

The group has the added benefit of having a radio that plays songs from the members libraries and can result in you listening to some great new music that you possibly haven't heard before....and nineberries random german stuff :mrgreen:

Just follow the steps on the main page to install the scrobbler on your PC.
We have no great war, no great depression.
Our great war is a spiritual war.
Our great depression is our lives.
JimC wrote:Ratz is just beautiful... :woot:

Where else could you go from the taste of raw egg to licking marmalade off tits in such a short space of time?
Pensioner wrote:I worked for 50 years and that's long enough for anyone, luckily I worked to live not lived for work.
Lozzer wrote:You ain't Scottish unless you live off Chicken nuggets, White Lightening and speak like an incomprehensible cow.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Re: Exodus survivors Last.fm group

Post by Animavore » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:24 pm

Sounds cool.

Can I trust it?
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

The Curious Squid
Lazy Spic Bastard
About me: a sexually deviant misogynist sexist pig who's into sex trafficking, sexual slavery, murder, bondage, rape and pre-frontal lobotomy of your victims.

Post by The Curious Squid » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:25 pm

I've been on it for years and never had any problems :dono:

Where else could you go from the taste of raw egg to licking marmalade off tits in such a short space of time?
Pensioner wrote:I worked for 50 years and that's long enough for anyone, luckily I worked to live not lived for work.
Lozzer wrote:You ain't Scottish unless you live off Chicken nuggets, White Lightening and speak like an incomprehensible cow.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin
About me: 100% Pure Evil. (Not from Concentrate)

Post by Don't Panic » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:26 pm

Already a member. :mrgreen:
Gawd wrote:»
And those Zumwalts are already useless, they can be taken out with an ICBM.
The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And . . . the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned.
D.N.A.

The Curious Squid
Lazy Spic Bastard

Post by The Curious Squid » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:29 pm

:tup:

You've been on it for a while DP.

Because I don't have my PC just now I've not had mine updated in ages, it'd be good if you could get a scrobbler for Sony Ericsson phones since my list would be completely different.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:32 pm

So you can just go into other peoples music collections and listen to their stuff? Won't that slow the computer down and does it not mean you have access to other stuff or how does it work?
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

The Curious Squid
Lazy Spic Bastard

Post by The Curious Squid » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:37 pm

No, it's not like that.

It registers which artists you've listened to and if the site has any of their stuff that it can play legally it'll add it to the radio, if not then it just shows up to let people know what you've been listening to.

It is actually really good. There's an option to type in the name of an artist and it'll play similar songs. I used to start with Sam Cooke all the time, loads of excellent motown stuff on there :tup: