Music tastes: the eleventh stellar jukebox

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Re: Music tastes: the eleventh stellar jukebox

Post by Sean Hayden » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:33 am

:biggrin:
"The Americans from the North, at least the great part of those I have seen, eat only salted meat, bread made by themselves out of corn meal, coffee, and homemade cheese. To these the greater part...add strong liquor, for they are in general, in my opinion, lazy people of vicious character. " --José María Sánchez ~1827

DRSB

Post by DRSB » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:59 am

"Change will lead to insight more often than insight will lead to change." A wise person said.

cronus
Black Market Analyst
About me: Grail salesman

Post by cronus » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:15 pm

"without a proper ego nobody can create a personal narrative, any more than you can drive a car without an engine, or cast a shadow without a real physical object. But once you've consigned your ego to someone else, where on earth do you go from there?"
-- Haruki Murakami, Underground

Joe

Post by Joe » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:27 am

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"as far as strong, i am hard as a rock and tough as a nail. no one will bring me down. no one. i am the debonator. the tnt. and jesus has my back door pal!" - D. C. Bockemehl
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Joe

Post by Joe » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:29 am

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"as far as strong, i am hard as a rock and tough as a nail. no one will bring me down. no one. i am the debonator. the tnt. and jesus has my back door pal!" - D. C. Bockemehl
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

cronus
Black Market Analyst

Post by cronus » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:15 am

"without a proper ego nobody can create a personal narrative, any more than you can drive a car without an engine, or cast a shadow without a real physical object. But once you've consigned your ego to someone else, where on earth do you go from there?"

cronus
Black Market Analyst

Post by cronus » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:13 am

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Post by Sean Hayden » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:21 am

"The Americans from the North, at least the great part of those I have seen, eat only salted meat, bread made by themselves out of corn meal, coffee, and homemade cheese. To these the greater part...add strong liquor, for they are in general, in my opinion, lazy people of vicious character. " --José María Sánchez ~1827

cronus
Black Market Analyst

Post by cronus » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:18 am

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Post by Sean Hayden » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:41 pm

cronus
Black Market Analyst

Post by cronus » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:55 pm

cronus
Black Market Analyst

Post by cronus » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:59 pm

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Post by Sean Hayden » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:14 pm

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Post by Sean Hayden » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:57 am

cronus
Black Market Analyst

Post by cronus » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:41 am