Via Watchmen

Trolldor
Gargling with Nails

Via Watchmen

Post by Trolldor » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:47 am

Found myself listening to a lot of Bob Dylan...
"The fact is that far more crime and child abuse has been committed by zealots in the name of God, Jesus and Mohammed than has ever been committed in the name of Satan. Many people don't like that statement but few can argue with it."

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin
About me: 100% Pure Evil. (Not from Concentrate)

Re: Via Watchmen

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:30 pm

I'm watching it at the moment, loving the music, Hendrix came as a surprise a few minutes ago. So far everything I've heard is already in my music library.
Gawd wrote:»
And those Zumwalts are already useless, they can be taken out with an ICBM.
The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And . . . the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned.
D.N.A.

Trolldor
Gargling with Nails

Post by Trolldor » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:32 pm

My Chemical Romance did a cover of Desolation Row that's on the official sound track... :nono:

Found the original though, fucking amazing.
"The fact is that far more crime and child abuse has been committed by zealots in the name of God, Jesus and Mohammed than has ever been committed in the name of Satan. Many people don't like that statement but few can argue with it."

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:43 pm

born-again-atheist wrote:My Chemical Romance did a cover of Desolation Row that's on the official sound track... :nono:

Found the original though, fucking amazing.
You'd never heard the original of desolation row? One of my all time favourite Dylan songs, if a little on the long side.
The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And . . . the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned.
D.N.A.

Trolldor
Gargling with Nails

Post by Trolldor » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:45 pm

I've never heard a Dylan Song that wasn't in a movie or I sought out myself.
Kids don't listen to music these days.

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:49 pm

born-again-atheist wrote:I've never heard a Dylan Song that wasn't in a movie or I sought out myself.
Kids don't listen to music these days.
Hey, I'm not that old. :lay:

I've got a good selection of Dylan, must start listening to it more often. :hum:
D.N.A.

Trolldor
Gargling with Nails

Post by Trolldor » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:50 pm

There's a Music store near where I get my groceries. :hum:

Except I'm down 500 already thanks to text books. :lol:

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:29 pm

Yes, music store, that's where I get all my music too. :shifty:
D.N.A.

Xamonas Chegwé
Bouncer
Bouncer
About me: I have prehensile eyebrows.
I speak 9 languages fluently, one of which other people can also speak.
When backed into a corner, I fit perfectly - having a right-angled arse.

Post by Xamonas Chegwé » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:54 pm

Blood on the Tracks is incredible - everyone needs that album.

Just steer clear of Slow Train Coming, Saved and Shot of Love. Bobby's embarrassing woo period. :nono:
A book is a version of the world. If you do not like it, ignore it; or offer your own version in return.
Salman Rushdie
You talk to God, you're religious. God talks to you, you're psychotic.
House MD
Who needs a meaning anyway, I'd settle anyday for a very fine view.
Sandy Denny
This is the wrong forum for bluffing :nono:
Paco
Yes, yes. But first I need to show you this venomous fish!
Calilasseia
I think we should do whatever Pawiz wants.
Twoflower
Bella squats momentarily then waddles on still peeing, like a horse
Millefleur