Rittenhouse Fun and Games

Guns don't kill threads; Ratz kill threads!
L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Rittenhouse Fun and Games

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:14 am

The gun law aspects of the Kyle Rittenhouse case may provide some amusement. Rittenhouse being the teenager who decided to deputize himself and strut around a city in another state armed with an AR-15 type weapon during the George Floyd protests, who then shot three people, killing two of them.

'Kyle Rittenhouse attorneys argue Wisconsin hunting laws allowed him to carry gun he used to kill 2'
With less than a month before Kyle Rittenhouse’s murder trial, his attorneys attempted to dismiss the gun charge against him Tuesday by arguing Wisconsin’s hunting laws allowed the teen to carry an assault rifle on the night he fatally shot two people and injured a third in downtown Kenosha.

Rittenhouse, who lived in far north suburban Chicago, was 17 when he took it upon himself to patrol the lakefront city with an AR-15-style rifle.

“There appears to be an exception for 17-year-olds,” defense attorney Corey Chirafisi said.

The argument drew sharp criticism from prosecutors Tuesday, who pointed to a different law that clearly states no one under 18 may possess a dangerous weapon. The crime is a misdemeanor charge under Wisconsin law, carrying up to nine months incarceration and a $10,000 fine.

Assistant District Attorney Thomas Binger said if the defense wants to tell the jury that Rittenhouse was merely hunting during the August 2020 unrest, they should do so.

“They can submit evidence that the defendant had a certificate to hunt and he was engaged in legal hunting on the streets of Kenosha that night,” Binger said. “I don’t think they really want to do that.”

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Re: Rittenhouse Fun and Games

Post by laklak » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:03 pm

Either he was out hunting, or carrying illegally. Neither looks particularly good for the defense.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:58 pm

He was hunting libruls.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:15 am

Bait them with a Trump 2024 sign, it's like a salt lick to a deer.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:01 am

:lol:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!