NRA

Guns don't kill threads; Ratz kill threads!
Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Re: NRA

Post by Scot Dutchy » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:21 pm

Cunt wrote:
I understand that you hate guns because of all the years of life lost, and the bangy noises, but let me ask you this...

With obesity killing more than double the number of people killed by guns, do you take time to tell your loved ones when they are getting too fat?

Or is this just more LARPing as a Democrat, without real care for life lost?
Obesity is a problem affecting society because of lousy education and eating habits. Firearms have nothing to do with society.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:38 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Cunt wrote:
I understand that you hate guns because of all the years of life lost, and the bangy noises, but let me ask you this...

With obesity killing more than double the number of people killed by guns, do you take time to tell your loved ones when they are getting too fat?

Obesity is a problem affecting society because of lousy education and eating habits. Firearms have nothing to do with society.
If firearms have nothing to do with society, then society shouldn't need them restricted in law.

Obesity is robbing people of life. Lots of it.

More than double, I would bet. How many lives would have to be lost before it would be more important than trying to restrict guns somehow? Double? Triple?

What is the number where it would start to be important?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:39 pm

Not only that, the obesity is ruining America’s shooting skills. The targets are much too easy to hit, and run very slowly.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:43 pm

Cunt wrote:
Scot Dutchy wrote:
Cunt wrote:

If firearms have nothing to do with society, then society shouldn't need them restricted in law.

More than double, I would bet. How many lives would have to be lost before it would be more important than trying to restrict guns somehow? Double? Triple?

What is the number where it would start to be important?
Do guns make you fat?
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:45 pm

guns make you power crazy...
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:51 pm

Tero wrote:Not only that, the obesity is ruining America’s shooting skills. The targets are much too easy to hit, and run very slowly.
I get it. It's just a comedy act for you.

No problem. I hope your bodyfat content doesn't get in the way of your bullet-dodging, or comedy.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:52 pm

Svartalf wrote:guns make you power crazy...
What about just bullets? I mean, do bullets do it? You can still make a bang with them...
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:22 pm

Cunt wrote:
Tero wrote:Not only that, the obesity is ruining America’s shooting skills. The targets are much too easy to hit, and run very slowly.
I get it. It's just a comedy act for you.

No problem. I hope your bodyfat content doesn't get in the way of your bullet-dodging, or comedy.
Hey - you gotta laugh at the absurdity of it however tragic the situation is.

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:38 pm

Use a larger caliber for the really big ones, the fat is like gooey Kevlar. If you're good enough go for the head shot, if not I suggest at least a 30 06.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:46 pm

..and of course add more guns. Wanna lower guns deaths? Add more guns!

Logic innit? :think:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:32 pm

Rum wrote:..and of course add more guns. Wanna lower guns deaths? Add more guns!

I have seen statistics massaged to show safety improved with more gun ownership, and the opposite. Good thing it isn't critical to my viewpoint on them.

As to logic, Rum, you know as well as any of us that there are FAR more dangerous things going on than guns. Guns kill kids, and when it is sexy enough, the news blows up with it. The rest of the time, they don't care.

The kids born this generation are the first to have a lower life expectancy than their parents. Because of so many of them having high bodyfat.

It's a much bigger tragedy, to me, but you still have people rabidly trying to save childrens lives from statistically small gun deaths, while stuffing fast food into their childrens mouths because they can't be bothered to learn how bodies work.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:48 pm

Cunt wrote:
Rum wrote:..and of course add more guns. Wanna lower guns deaths? Add more guns!

I have seen statistics massaged to show safety improved with more gun ownership, and the opposite. Good thing it isn't critical to my viewpoint on them.

As to logic, Rum, you know as well as any of us that there are FAR more dangerous things going on than guns. Guns kill kids, and when it is sexy enough, the news blows up with it. The rest of the time, they don't care.

The kids born this generation are the first to have a lower life expectancy than their parents. Because of so many of them having high bodyfat.

It's a much bigger tragedy, to me, but you still have people rabidly trying to save childrens lives from statistically small gun deaths, while stuffing fast food into their childrens mouths because they can't be bothered to learn how bodies work.
Well you make a good point. Neither gun deaths or to a lesser extent childhood obesity are issues here in the UK and Europe as a whole. But one can't minimise the one by pointing to the other. We all die after all from one cause or another. Let's do what we can to delay that a bit, right? I am not going to start debating gun control yet again as we all know that such discussions go round and round and more often than not escalate into name calling, however the simple fact that a significant proportion of politicians and your population as a whole think that more arms in an environment - schools in this case - will reduce risks just seems downright bonkers to most of the rest of us. A lot of Americans appear to have 'gun blindness' to those of us who see the second amendment as a ball and chain you can't even loosen let alone free yourselves from.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:39 pm

Well, we are fucked up. get rid of guns, get rid of cars too. Allow only mopeds, bikes and public transportation. Millennials will be a sick group. Not enough of them to take care of the ones that end up disabled at 50.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:50 pm

Rum wrote: A lot of Americans appear to have 'gun blindness' to those of us who see the second amendment as a ball and chain you can't even loosen let alone free yourselves from.
It's like the other kind of blindness, where people refuse to see the side of the right to bear arms ensuring freedom.

Both have merit. Some countries with strict gun laws seem shitty, some with lax ones seem nice. It isn't having one opinion or the other which baffles me, as much as the refusal to see the other side.

If it is about life lost, then a problem which costs more life deserves more attention, but the gun debate isn't about lives lost, it seems to be about fear mostly.

(speaking about both sides here)

Tero wrote:

Well, we are fucked up. get rid of guns, get rid of cars too. Allow only mopeds, bikes and public transportation. Millennials will be a sick group. Not enough of them to take care of the ones that end up disabled at 50.
Would you be as likely to comment on obesity as you would on gun-related hazards? Or is it too uncomfortable to be that kind of consistent?

I wouldn't.

Here on rationalia I feel fairly safe, but not in real life. In my real life, just like anyone else I can say anything I wish about the gun debate, from either side.

But I had better not talk as plainly about obesity. All my fat friends and neighbours just get quiet about it, look down, and change the subject.

It's like the important thing is not at all risk of loss of life, but instead signaling a certain political alignment, and being obese is claimed as a right (and as RIGHT) by BOTH parties.

The fucking fatasses.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:29 am

It's not just the obesity that is wrong. Everything is wrong. When you get by doing almost nothing useful, when you don't have to walk, when you don't even have to cook. With the "improved" standard of living first the body goes to mush, then the brain. We went wrong when we started eating and planting grass seed for food. Or starchy roots.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...