Idiots

Guns don't kill threads; Ratz kill threads!
Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Re: Idiots

Post by Tero » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:05 pm

Another idiot loose. My National Gun Permit will require IQ of 105 for any gun.
ARAPAHO, Okla. (AP) — Two people were killed in separate shootings on a western Oklahoma interstate early Thursday after a man drove through three counties firing randomly from his pickup truck, authorities said. The suspected shooter later surrendered and was being held in a county jail.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:24 pm

Tero wrote:Another idiot loose. My National Gun Permit will require IQ of 105 for any gun.
Which means your IQ would have to triple for you to qualify.
ARAPAHO, Okla. (AP) — Two people were killed in separate shootings on a western Oklahoma interstate early Thursday after a man drove through three counties firing randomly from his pickup truck, authorities said. The suspected shooter later surrendered and was being held in a county jail.
Pity nobody else along his route had immediately available (like in their pickup's gun rack) a high-powered, semi-automatic, magazine-fed rifle looking like a military fully-automatic assault rifle called an "M-4" with which to fill the cab of this nutcase's pickup with copper-jacketed, steel penetrator tipped SS 109/M855 green-tipped ammunition until he ceased the unlawful and homicidal conduct.

More guns, less crime.

What? Fat, hairy guitar players don't have a right to keep and bear arms. You're an Italian bigot.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:14 am

Police shoot 2, not saving anyone in domestic incident. Idieal case for the fancier taser.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/27/us/chicag ... -shooting/

Of course the police are not idiots as they were doing their work. The gun policy is the idiocy. Remove all guns from citizens in urban areas. Let them use the baseball bats. Less stray bullets.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:07 pm

Tero wrote:Police shoot 2, not saving anyone in domestic incident. Idieal case for the fancier taser.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/27/us/chicag ... -shooting/

Of course the police are not idiots as they were doing their work. The gun policy is the idiocy. Remove all guns from citizens in urban areas. Let them use the baseball bats. Less stray bullets.
Nice idea if you could do it, but you can't, particularly when it comes to criminals, who already aren't allowed to have guns but still do.

As for this situation, we don't know all the facts yet. The kid was armed with a baseball bat, which is a deadly weapon, and he may have rushed officers intending to strike them before a taser could be deployed, in which case the shooting was justifiable although the marksmanship was clearly execrable.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:14 am

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:28 pm

idiots enter guns hop and use guns to communicate.
http://www.wlox.com/story/31040532/2-de ... t-gun-shop
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:02 pm

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:22 pm

Backin December, SETH fires gun in Minnesota Target store
FRIDLEY, MN, 12/13/15: Authorities are looking for a man after a gun discharged at a Fridley Target store on Sunday while he was at the checkout counter. The Fridley Police Department responded to the Target store Sunday afternoon on 53rd and Central Ave. NE on a report of a shot fired. When officers arrived, they learned a man getting ready to depart the store was carrying a gun in his waistband. Police say the gun began to fall to the floor and the man tried to grab it, causing it to discharge. The bullet hit the floor and ricocheted to the ceiling. Nobody was hit or injured in the incident. The man recovered the gun and he headed to the parking lot with a female. Police say they do not have a description of the vehicle the two left in. The two are described as a white male and female. Authorities are reviewing store surveillance footage as the incident remains under investigation. Anyone with information should call the Fridley Police Department. UPDATE: A Mora, Minn., man is charged with illegal possession of a firearm after being identified as the person who lost control of the pistol in his pants Dec. 13 in a Fridley Target store. A woman told police she recognized Seth Allan Millner, 28, in media reports on an accidental gunshot at Target, according to the criminal complaint. She said she knew him to be a felon recently released from jail and he called her after the Target incident and told her not to call police. The woman called police and not only told them Millner’s name, but also the phone number he called from and the license plate of his Chrysler Sebring,
Three days after that, St. Paul police picked Millner up for driving a stolen vehicle. He also had illegal drugs and a stolen 9mm handgun, according to the complaint. Fridley police spoke to Millner in the Ramsey County Jail and he admitted that he was the one responsible for the gunshot at Target. “All right, it was me, it was me in the (expletive) Target,” he told an investigator, according to the complaint. “I was just walking with it, the stupid (expletive) went off, I didn’t fidget with it, it just went off.” Surveillance video showed the gun tucked into the waistband of Millner’s pants, according to police. The gun then slipped down into his pants leg and, as he attempted to grab it, the gun went off. No one was injured.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/01/1 ... AIL-CLXXII

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:11 am

Idiot hunter executed.
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation- ... 26863.html
He should never have had a gun in the first places. If we had gun permits.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:37 am

Tero wrote:Idiot hunter executed.
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation- ... 26863.html
He should never have had a gun in the first places. If we had gun permits.
He was a criminal engaged in committing a crime. And you have no evidence that he wouldn't have been able to pass a background check (or didn't actually do so) like ALL of the recent mass killers did. Of course in your idiotic opinion the fact that 4 in 100,000 people who have guns misuse them or commit crimes with them means we have to ban all guns. But idiots usually spout such idiotic opinions, so it's no surprise.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:48 pm

We'll get a test. So we'll ban the 4 in 100 000 plus 1000 more that the test spots as having a short fuse.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:04 pm

Tero wrote:We'll get a test. So we'll ban the 4 in 100 000 plus 1000 more that the test spots as having a short fuse.
No you won't.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:32 pm

Gun owner uses his gun to communicate with intruder
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/a ... -1.2506136

Collector1337
About me: I am a satire of your stereotype about me.

Post by Collector1337 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:47 pm

Tero wrote:Permit will require IQ of 105.
Can we require people to get a permit to have a kid too?

IQ requirement should be at least a 105 minimum.

Just think of how many problems we'd solve!
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:13 pm

Tero wrote:Gun owner uses his gun to communicate with intruder
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/a ... -1.2506136
This is very unfortunate, but it appears to be the fault of the firefighter, who appears to have been overzealous in his desire to assist and did not follow proper procedure for responding to a medical emergency, one part of which is when you are acting in your official capacity as a firefighter you wear the prescribed uniform and equipment and you knock and announce yourself and wait at least some amount of time for someone to give you permission to enter.
Pruitt told detectives someone who wasn't wearing a uniform entered his home and didn't identify himself.
§5-2-620 - Use of force to defend persons and property within home

a. The right of an individual to defend himself or herself and the life of a person or property in the individual's home against harm, injury, or loss by a person unlawfully entering or attempting to enter or intrude into the home is reaffirmed as a fundamental right to be preserved and promoted as a public policy in this state.
b. There is a legal presumption that any force or means used to accomplish a purpose described in subsection (a) of this section was exercised in a lawful and necessary manner, unless the presumption is overcome by clear and convincing evidence to the contrary.
c. The public policy stated in subsection (a) of this section shall be strictly complied with by the court and an appropriate instruction of this public policy shall be given to a jury sitting in trial of criminal charges brought in connection with this public policy.

§5-2-607 - (2015) Use of deadly physical force in defense of a person. A person is justified in using deadly physical force upon another person if the person reasonably believes that the other person is:
1. Committing or about to commit a felony involving force or violence;
2. Using or about to use unlawful deadly physical force; or
3. Imminently endangering the person's life or imminently about to victimize the person as described in §9-15-103 from the continuation of a pattern of domestic abuse.

§5-2-608 - Use of physical force in defense of premises

a. A person in lawful possession or control of premises or a vehicle is justified in using nondeadly physical force upon another person when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes the use of nondeadly physical force is necessary to prevent or terminate the commission or attempted commission of a criminal trespass by the other person in or upon the premises or vehicle.
b. A person may use deadly physical force under the circumstances set forth in subsection (a) of this section if:
1. Use of deadly physical force is authorized by §5-2-607; or
2. The person reasonably believes the use of deadly physical force is necessary to prevent the commission of arson or burglary by a trespasser.
This homeowner may well have had every right to use lethal force under the Arkansas statutes cited above.

Lesson: Don't enter other people's houses without permission, even if you're trying to help them.