1000 Bikers

Guns don't kill threads; Ratz kill threads!
mistermack
About me: Never rong.

Re: 1000 Bikers

Post by mistermack » Fri May 22, 2015 11:48 pm

piscator wrote:The guy was armed with a pit bull.

If the son of a bitch was brandishing an alligator he probably would have got shot just the same, except he wouldn't have you defending him.
Pit bulls are very common legal pets in the USA. There is no automatic assumption that they are a weapon. That would be a very exceptional circumstance which would need pretty strong proof. Even the jewish website reporting this isn't claiming or hinting that it was self-defence.

Alligators are in a different class altogether.

You're beginning to sound like Seth.
While there is a market for shit, there will be assholes to supply it.

piscator

Post by piscator » Sat May 23, 2015 2:23 am

So you're assuming it was an honest mistake, the little puppy was in a body cast, they were trying to apologize, and the prick just started shooting?

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Sat May 23, 2015 2:38 am

rEvolutionist wrote:If only it was the US, they'd all be armed to the teeth and a shoot-out would be almost guaranteed! :awesome:
You need to learn to distinguish between "bikers" and "outlaw motorcycle gang criminals."

As has been noted, in Oz the OMGC contingent shoots the shit out of places and people with some regularity, using illegally possessed weapons including machine guns.

You can bet your ass that at a rally of non-OMGC motorcycle enthusiasts, that depending on where it's held, an awful lot of them are going to be armed and none of them will ever so much as draw a weapon, much less shoot someone, because they are not criminals and they are not nutcases, they are ordinary law-abiding citizens who happen to choose to go about armed, in compliance with the law.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Sat May 23, 2015 2:48 am

Hermit wrote:Yes, Svartislav, the reaction was a bit extreme indeed. If the homicidal idiot had not had a gun at his disposal the whole fucking fracas might have maybe resulted in a busted jaw at worst, but more likely in a vociferous swearing tirade. That was my point.
Er, it started with a fistfight and stabbing and hundreds of weapons that were not guns were found at the scene, including the OMGC favorite of a short piece of chain with a padlock on the end which can arguably be used to lock one's motorcycle, which makes it impossible for the police to charge them with carrying a concealed weapon illegally until they actually hit someone with it. And kill them. As they do with some frequency.

Ever see those long braided straps hanging from OMGC bikes? They aren't there for show, they are weighted and are used to smash windshields and otherwise attack people in cars who intrude on their "space".

I'm all for keeping all weapons away from OMGCs but the trick is to identify them and arrest them, which under our rules of law and probable cause, prohibits "profiling" of obvious gang members wearing colors, so the cops can't do anything until the OMGCs start something. That's why the police were forced to stand outside and wait till the melee began rather than going into the bar and deterring the violence. The bar owner refused to let them do so.

So the police waited till the fight started and then did what they had to do, which I hope included splattering the brains of any armed thugs coming out of that bar from across the parking lot with a high-powered precision rifle.

You can thank the ACLU for preventing the police from rousting gang members flying colors in order to prevent violence. It's the fault of bleeding-heart liberals that the police have to wait till the shit starts flying before they can act. 'Cause OMGCs got rights, ya know! How dare the police "profile" them and assume that if they are wearing a criminal gang's uniform they are more likely than not involved in criminal activity and need to be detained, searched and investigated whenever and wherever they are found.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Sat May 23, 2015 2:51 am

Svartalf wrote:
Hermit wrote:Yes, Svartislav, the reaction was a bit extreme indeed. If the homicidal idiot had not had a gun at his disposal the whole fucking fracas might have maybe resulted in a busted jaw at worst, but more likely in a vociferous swearing tirade. That was my point.
I'm still not for depriving people of guns.... the day this country sinks into civil war, I'll be on the losing side because I can't defend myself... and I have very little faith in our police or military to defend me, the police being untrustworthy and the military dreadfully understaffed.
Can you say "Je suis Charlie?"

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sat May 23, 2015 5:30 am

Seth wrote:

As has been noted, in Oz the OMGC contingent shoots the shit out of places and people with some regularity, using illegally possessed weapons including machine guns.
Almost always shooting other bikies or drug dealers, not civilians...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

mistermack

Post by mistermack » Sat May 23, 2015 6:59 am

piscator wrote:So you're assuming it was an honest mistake, the little puppy was in a body cast, they were trying to apologize, and the prick just started shooting?
I'm assuming nothing. I wan't there.

But I SUSPECT that if the dog or the owner had had a gun, and was threatening the shooter, it would have been mentioned.
The jew was a prick. I'm assuming that, because most jews who shoot unarmed men ARE pricks.
With the limited information of the report, and the fact that it was reported in a jewish newspaper, I'd say that the man was a drunken prick and just started shooting.

It's every drunken prick's birth right to start shooting in good old USA.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Sat May 23, 2015 7:24 am

JimC wrote:
Seth wrote:

Almost always shooting other bikies or drug dealers, not civilians...
And that is of interest how, exactly? We have armed criminals, you have armed criminals. Our armed criminals engage in shootouts, your armed criminals engage in shootouts. Our armed criminals stand a chance of being shot by the police. Your armed criminals stand a much smaller chance of being shot by the police. Our armed criminals stand a chance of being shot by a gun-carrying law-abiding armed citizens. Your armed criminals don't have to worry about civilians shooting them and may do as they please with and to civilians.

Because we carry guns and you don't.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Sat May 23, 2015 7:25 am

mistermack wrote:
piscator wrote:So you're assuming it was an honest mistake, the little puppy was in a body cast, they were trying to apologize, and the prick just started shooting?
I'm assuming nothing. I wan't there.

But I SUSPECT that if the dog or the owner had had a gun, and was threatening the shooter, it would have been mentioned.
The jew was a prick. I'm assuming that, because most jews who shoot unarmed men ARE pricks.
With the limited information of the report, and the fact that it was reported in a jewish newspaper, I'd say that the man was a drunken prick and just started shooting.

It's every drunken prick's birth right to start shooting in good old USA.
You're a jackass if you think that.

mistermack

Post by mistermack » Sat May 23, 2015 7:49 am

Seth wrote: You're a jackass if you think that.
You're a cunt . .

No, that's it.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sat May 23, 2015 9:15 am

Seth wrote:

Your armed criminals stand a much smaller chance of being shot by the police.
Incorrect. Australian police routinely carry guns - you are thinking of England...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

mistermack

Post by mistermack » Sat May 23, 2015 9:53 am

Seth wrote: And that is of interest how, exactly? We have loads and loads of armed criminals, you have hardly any armed criminals.
:fix:

cronus
Black Market Analyst
About me: Illis quos amo deserviam

Post by cronus » Sat May 23, 2015 11:29 am

What will the world be like after its ruler is removed?

piscator

Post by piscator » Sat May 23, 2015 11:55 am

Well-heeled gay couple? I hear they go for flagstone driveways and shaft drive garage queens...

cronus
Black Market Analyst
About me: Illis quos amo deserviam

Post by cronus » Sat May 23, 2015 12:56 pm

They all looked a little bit that way. Guess owning a Harley is a good way of getting into leathers without letting on the fact?

What will the world be like after its ruler is removed?