Merca.

Guns don't kill threads; Ratz kill threads!
Collector1337
About me: I am a satire of your stereotype about me.

Re: Merca.

Post by Collector1337 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:02 am

rEvolutionist wrote:
I've already done this earlier in the thread. Perhaps you should read the fucking thread.
I already have. I'm asking you to be more specific instead of your topical shit. You've said nothing pretty much other than, "LOL! LOOK AT THIS CRAZY! OMGLOL!!"

rEvolutionist wrote:I posted an article recently. No one bothered responding.
Gee, I wonder why...

It couldn't have anything to do with your complete lack of original thought, or substance of any kind.
rEvolutionist wrote:
You know, for a guy with no job and on the government dole, who gets to sit around jerking off and posting all day, it's no surprise you're lazy and pathetic as fuck.
Wow, someone is butthurt that I criticised their ideological soul mate. :hehe:
:fp:
rEvolutionist wrote:
Excuse me while I contribute to society for the next 9 hours.
I'm scared to think what it is you actually do that you think is "contributing". I hope it's not related to the selfish and violent ideology you push here.
You mean you've already forgotten? Or still just too lazy to click my name and find out?

"Selfish and violent ideology?" Like what? Liberty?
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:47 am

Lol. Why would I click your name to check anything out? I wouldn't give a fuck if you were the President of Uzbekistan. What you write on these forums is more often than not complete arse gravy. THAT's what I respond to. You seem to feel you are deserving of more respect or something. If you want more respect, then show me that you deserve it.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

piscator

Post by piscator » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:56 am

Collector1337 wrote:Finally, a cop I could get along with.

In the beginning of the article,

"Last month, he told a story to a local Tea Party group about how he was stopped by police officers in a neighboring town for displaying his machine gun to a friend, even though he was in full dress uniform. And that, Kessler said, is the problem with law enforcement today in a nutshell."

A cop in full uniform has a rifle and someone calls the cops on him? What the fuck? That is definitely what is wrong with cops today in a nutshell AND the idiot sheeple cocksuckers who call them for stupid shit. You should be fined for wasting police time for nonsense like that.

They want to kick butt and take names, and ruin lives, over nonsense. They terrorize people over a turn signal,” he said, wearing an Oath Keepers t-shirt. “I’ve got better things to do with my time than worry about somebody who’s got a broken taillight. Seriously, I really do.”

This is why I think most cops are scum. They get their jollies ruining people's lives over complete and utter nonsense, meanwhile, the real criminals roam free.

It's refreshing to know there are some decent ones out there.

I agree. The article is a slam job and I didn't watch the vid, but this guy seems to have a lot more in common with Andy Taylor than Joe Arpio. His quotes made heaps of sense, and didn't set off my dickhead radar at all. Cops do fuck people up for kicks, adrenaline fixes, and squadroom stardom rather than society's benefit.

One of my nephews had a run-in with a Statesboro, Ga. prick who lied to him repeatedly, and finally found an excuse to rip the seats out of his car and find a pipe with a microgram of resin that hadn't been scraped out of it. Nephew had bought the car less than a week before. The cop fucked up when he submitted his personal DVR recording into evidence and the audio frame count showed it was heavily edited. Not just snipped to protect the cop from his obvious profiling, but nephew's responses were rearranged to change his replies to the many questions the cop used to coax the goods from the 19 year old college sophomore.

This pissed off nephew's lawyer enough to unofficially take it to the prosecutor, who officially withdrew the charges and unofficially raised uncharted hell with the PD over evidence tampering. They dodged a bullet and they knew it.
It only cost nephew $5,000 in legal fees, the proceeds from his summer job slinging boxes at UPS.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:29 pm

piscator wrote:
Collector1337 wrote:Finally, a cop I could get along with.

In the beginning of the article,

"Last month, he told a story to a local Tea Party group about how he was stopped by police officers in a neighboring town for displaying his machine gun to a friend, even though he was in full dress uniform. And that, Kessler said, is the problem with law enforcement today in a nutshell."

A cop in full uniform has a rifle and someone calls the cops on him? What the fuck? That is definitely what is wrong with cops today in a nutshell AND the idiot sheeple cocksuckers who call them for stupid shit. You should be fined for wasting police time for nonsense like that.

They want to kick butt and take names, and ruin lives, over nonsense. They terrorize people over a turn signal,” he said, wearing an Oath Keepers t-shirt. “I’ve got better things to do with my time than worry about somebody who’s got a broken taillight. Seriously, I really do.”

This is why I think most cops are scum. They get their jollies ruining people's lives over complete and utter nonsense, meanwhile, the real criminals roam free.

It's refreshing to know there are some decent ones out there.

I agree. The article is a slam job and I didn't watch the vid, but this guy seems to have a lot more in common with Andy Taylor than Joe Arpio. His quotes made heaps of sense, and didn't set off my dickhead radar at all. Cops do fuck people up for kicks, adrenaline fixes, and squadroom stardom rather than society's benefit.

One of my nephews had a run-in with a Statesboro, Ga. prick who lied to him repeatedly, and finally found an excuse to rip the seats out of his car and find a pipe with a microgram of resin that hadn't been scraped out of it. Nephew had bought the car less than a week before. The cop fucked up when he submitted his personal DVR recording into evidence and the audio frame count showed it was heavily edited. Not just snipped to protect the cop from his obvious profiling, but nephew's responses were rearranged to change his replies to the many questions the cop used to coax the goods from the 19 year old college sophomore.

This pissed off nephew's lawyer enough to unofficially take it to the prosecutor, who officially withdrew the charges and unofficially raised uncharted hell with the PD over evidence tampering. They dodged a bullet and they knew it.
It only cost nephew $5,000 in legal fees, the proceeds from his summer job slinging boxes at UPS.
He should seek a pro-bono attorney from the ACLU or somebody else to sue the cop for deprivation of civil rights under color of authority in federal court.

If there's something all this modern video technology could do for citizens that would really help it would be to require EVERY cop to be wired for video and sound whenever on duty and for the signal to be live, real time on the Internet, unedited and uncensored, for anyone to watch.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

hadespussercats
I've come for your pants.
About me: Looks pretty good, coming out of the back of his neck like that.

Post by hadespussercats » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:43 am

Collector1337, this is a reminder from the staff that this post contains an attack on another forum member, which is against our rules.
The green careening planet
spins blindly in the dark
so close to annihilation.

Listen. No one listens. Meow.

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:48 am

Collector1337 wrote:Excuse me while I contribute to society for the next 9 hours.
Chop chop. Those pizzas aren't gonna deliver themselves. And for god's sake, stop carrying that assault weapon with you to the doors.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:54 am

Făkünamę wrote:
Collector1337 wrote:Excuse me while I contribute to society for the next 9 hours.
Chop chop. Those pizzas aren't gonna deliver themselves. And for god's sake, stop carrying that assault weapon with you to the doors.
Actually, the poor pizza guy is probably the one who actually needs a set of Level IV plates and a semi-automatic sporting rifle with large-capacity magazine. Him and the guy at the 7-11.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Coito ergo sum

Post by Coito ergo sum » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:59 pm

rEvolutionist wrote:He's a fucking nutbag for a number of reasons I and others have already stated. But he's an extra nutbag...
An offensive slur against mentally ill people.

Coito ergo sum

Post by Coito ergo sum » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:00 pm

Collector1337 wrote:
rEvolutionist wrote:And using logic correctly is too difficult for you then? :hehe:

Just because those articles nicely explain why this guy is a loon, doesn't mean that I can't form my own opinions. Not sure where you learnt your logic, but you should get your money back. :tup:
So, why don't you articulate them for me from your own mouth then, genius.
1. because he can't, and/or
2. because he prefers to play this game of back and forth and wasting time posting about why he can't be arsed to just give you the link to his post that explains his position, or briefly reiterate his position.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:40 pm

3. Because i'm sick of engaging in juvenile arguments. Criticising one aspect of the US is not criticising the whole of the US. You don't understand this. You aren't up for an adult conversation on these issues.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

piscator

Post by piscator » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:38 pm

Seth wrote:
If there's something all this modern video technology could do for citizens that would really help it would be to require EVERY cop to be wired for video and sound whenever on duty and for the signal to be live, real time on the Internet, unedited and uncensored, for anyone to watch.

Patrolmen maybe. Detectives wouldn't be able to work for fear that their operating assumptions and theories would be used against them, and real criminals could go on the web and know the cops are investigating or surveilling them or even on their way to bust them. It could definitely interfere with legitimate police work.
Which is not to say the idea is entirely without merit. A video camera is a fine way to arm oneself against police abuses.

Collector1337
About me: I am a satire of your stereotype about me.

Post by Collector1337 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:10 pm

rEvolutionist wrote: You aren't up for an adult conversation on these issues.
:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Says the guy who won't give a brief reiteration of his position.

:funny:
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:26 pm

piscator wrote:
Seth wrote:

Patrolmen maybe. Detectives wouldn't be able to work for fear that their operating assumptions and theories would be used against them, and real criminals could go on the web and know the cops are investigating or surveilling them or even on their way to bust them. It could definitely interfere with legitimate police work.
Which is not to say the idea is entirely without merit. A video camera is a fine way to arm oneself against police abuses.
I'd even say that a 24 hour delay for patrol officers would be reasonable, for security reasons, and I agree about detectives, who should still wear them (except for undercover of course) but the recordings should be archived and available as evidence in court if there's a question about their procedures.

I'm mostly concerned about the behavior of patrol officers.

The problem with having your own video camera is that, believe it or not, in some states (like New Jersey) it's actually a FELONY to record AUDIO of someone, even a public servant, without their knowledge AND consent under wiretapping laws.

So even recording a police encounter with your cellphone has resulted in felony charges being filed against both persons involved and even bystanders. Their phones and cameras have been seized, files deleted, cameras destroyed and suchlike.

What's needed is a Supreme Court ruling that overrules ALL state wiretapping laws when it comes to video and audio recording of public servants (any public servant) in the performance of their official duties that says such person do NOT have any "reasonable expectation of privacy" in their official actions.

This is a really serious issue, even for the press. I'm an official, credentialed journalist and I've been harassed by cops for trying to film or photograph them in public, and only my press credentials kept me from being arrested outright.

MrJonno

Post by MrJonno » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:42 pm

The police are going to start carrying helmet cam's in the UK I believe, would have thought you are a lot less likely to get beaten up or framed if the policeman has permanent record
When only criminals carry guns the police know exactly who to shoot!

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:42 pm

MrJonno wrote:The police are going to start carrying helmet cam's in the UK I believe, would have thought you are a lot less likely to get beaten up or framed if the policeman has permanent record
Sheesh. Something we can agree on. Whodathunkit? I guess there's a real benefit to those silly police helmets after all...plenty of space for video gear.