Idiots

Guns don't kill threads; Ratz kill threads!
Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Re: Idiots

Post by Tero » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:11 pm

To the idiots themselves. We want to save lives and limbs. With socialized medicine, we tax payers will pay for patching up the idiots. Unless they do a proper job and blow their brains out. We could pay for the cremation. Not burial.

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:17 pm

I like Seth's argument for the innocuous nature of guns toward the law abiding by nature of dilution. Very homeopathic.

You know what would make guns even less harmful? More guns!

Seth: Has there ever been a more vociferous idiot?

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:34 pm

Tero wrote:To the idiots themselves. We want to save lives and limbs. With socialized medicine, we tax payers will pay for patching up the idiots. Unless they do a proper job and blow their brains out. We could pay for the cremation. Not burial.
Nobody asked you to pay, you offered to pay. Indeed you DEMANDED to pay for other people's lifestyle choices so pay up, deadbeat, and quitcherbitchen. But what you did not do is get the authority to control people's lifestyle choices so that your bill for their care would be smaller. Well, not yet anyway, mostly, although there are portents of the UK government doing exactly that by refusing treatment to people who do not amend their personal behavior in government-acceptable ways so as to reduce their health risks.

I expect such interference in YOUR personal life (like banning cigarettes, automobiles, mountain climbing and sugar) to steadily increase as the government scrambles for ways to reduce the costs of government-provided health care. It's happening in NYC already, where large soda cups and salt have been banned, along with transfats and other "harmful" things people like to eat, all in the name of "public health."

Which is exactly what I've been saying about socialized medicine from the very beginning: it is the chink in the armor of individual liberty that Marxists exploit in order to take total control of your life, including your recreational activities, eating habits, exercise habits and virtually anything else the government deems necessary to its control of the costs of supporting you, the dependent class proletarian.

You may wish to have ever aspect of your life controlled by government in the interests of saving money the government has obligated itself to spend on the dependent class, but I do not, nor do most people, so fuck off and die yourself. If I shoot myself I'll take responsibility for it and you can eat shit and die if you hurt yourself because I'm not going to contribute one thin dime towards your care.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:36 pm

Śiva wrote:I like Seth's argument for the innocuous nature of guns toward the law abiding by nature of dilution. Very homeopathic.

And once again the mods are conspicuously absent, as they have been for the last three or four complaints about such personal attacks. Fucking hypocrites.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:39 pm

Seth wrote:
Śiva wrote:I like Seth's argument for the innocuous nature of guns toward the law abiding by nature of dilution. Very homeopathic.

And once again the mods are conspicuously absent, as they have been for the last three or four complaints about such personal attacks. Fucking hypocrites.
It's not a personal attack. It's an astute observation about your person. :tea:

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:43 pm

Śiva wrote:
Seth wrote:

Mods? If you don't take immediate action I'll start responding in kind, which I know you don't like, so get with the program.

Or is that your program...to let Siva goad me into responding with personal attacks without sanctioning him so you can have an excuse to get to me.

If that's your motive, then you should just go right ahead and permaban me right now.

Blind groper
About me: From New Zealand

Post by Blind groper » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:14 am

Calm down Seth.

I recall you once telling me that the reason you stick with Rationalia is because of the high degree of tolerance shown by mods. See how tolerant they are!

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:16 am

Seth wrote:
Śiva wrote:
Seth wrote:

Mods? If you don't take immediate action I'll start responding in kind, which I know you don't like, so get with the program.

Or is that your program...to let Siva goad me into responding with personal attacks without sanctioning him so you can have an excuse to get to me.

If that's your motive, then you should just go right ahead and permaban me right now.
:hehe: You're such a hypocrite Seth.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:40 am

Blind groper wrote:Calm down Seth.

I recall you once telling me that the reason you stick with Rationalia is because of the high degree of tolerance shown by mods. See how tolerant they are!
Right up until I start doing it to you or Siva, at which point they become as intolerant as the fuckwits at Ratskep, which is unsurprising since many of them are members there too.

I'll endeavor to test this hypothesis and we'll see just how "tolerant" they really are.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:41 am

Śiva wrote:
Seth wrote:
Śiva wrote:
Seth wrote:

:hehe: You're such a hypocrite Seth.
And you're a moron.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:42 am

Śiva wrote:
Seth wrote:

Here's an astute observation about your person: You're a mindless fuckwit. :coffee:

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:01 am

Seth wrote:And you're a moron.
Prove it.

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:02 am

Seth wrote:Here's an astute observation about your person: You're a mindless fuckwit. :coffee:
Prove it.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:35 am

Śiva wrote:
Seth wrote:And you're a moron.
Prove it.
You prove it every time you post.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:35 am

Śiva wrote:
Seth wrote:Here's an astute observation about your person: You're a mindless fuckwit. :coffee:
Prove it.
You prove it every time you post.