1000 Bikers

Guns don't kill threads; Ratz kill threads!
piscator

Re: 1000 Bikers

Post by piscator » Fri May 22, 2015 5:30 pm

rEvolutionist wrote:I wouldn't have the first fucking clue what not to serve a jew. I'd assume that you can't get a pig cocktail, so that would be the limit of my knowledge. Since when is knowing about superstitious beliefs part of a bartenders job description??
I would. No pork, no shellfish, no meat and dairy on the same plate. But someone who wanted that would specify. And it would be a little out of place for someone to place the burden of kashridic law on a goy establishment.
But the bartender in the sleezy dive in question did it on purpose, then got horseshit about it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Fri May 22, 2015 5:33 pm

Svartalf wrote:
rEvolutionist wrote:I wouldn't have the first fucking clue what not to serve a jew. I'd assume that you can't get a pig cocktail, so that would be the limit of my knowledge. Since when is knowing about superstitious beliefs part of a bartenders job description??
Here, it's called being cultured, or if you prefer, knowing the enemy... I'm no Jew but I know things about them, even if I mix up their holy days on a regular basis.
Religion isn't "culture" here (same as the UK). We are a very secular country and effectively atheistic/agnostic.

And anyway, how the fuck are you supposed to tell if some old red-neck hillbilly is a Jew?!? Fuck him. If he can't handle the fact that his superstitious beliefs are rightly irrelevant to some people, then he belongs in jail. Oh good, that's exactly where he is! :biggrin:
Last edited by pErvinalia on Fri May 22, 2015 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri May 22, 2015 5:35 pm

Svartalf wrote:
rEvolutionist wrote:Whoever gets the majority of the armed forces on their side will win any civil war. You need negotiating skills, not marksmen skills.
Being equally inept at both, I'm fucked if things go south.
I think you'll be alright. The majority of people will be more or less on each other's side. You'll all be united against the thieving rich sociopaths. They have more to fear than you do. :tup:
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri May 22, 2015 5:36 pm

piscator wrote:
I would. No pork, no shellfish, no meat and dairy on the same plate. But someone who wanted that would specify. And it would be a little out of place for someone to place the burden of kashridic law on a goy establishment.
But the bartender in the sleezy dive in question did it on purpose, then got horseshit about it.
Huh? How do you know he did it on purpose? :think:

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Fri May 22, 2015 5:38 pm

piscator wrote:
Hermit wrote:Yes, Svartislav, the reaction was a bit extreme indeed. If the homicidal idiot had not had a gun at his disposal the whole fucking fracas might have maybe resulted in a busted jaw at worst, but more likely in a vociferous swearing tirade. That was my point.
Or the 100lb pit bull with the head the size of a masonry block could have locked down on the poor guy's windpipe, or nutsack. I'd have probably shot the fucker too, if I felt the least bit like the bar owner was using it as a weapon.
The bartender (not owner) was carrying the pebble because the dog has had some foot surgery. Some threat. :nono: Also, pitbulls have a rather undeserved reputation of being vicious. Not that I'd look forward to the prospect of having one of them lock its jaws around an arm or leg of mine, but it was the assailant who was the aggressor. FFS. Clamjuice is a trigger event for a shooting with the aim to kill? Yes, I suppose it is when you fall into a righteous rage, can't control it and happen to have a sidearm with you.

I have no idea why you think the bartender provoked the conflict. Not that it's impossible. There still is some rabid anti- Semitism about, even in the USA. Also, some things that are meant to be just a practical joke can go horribly wrong. Whatever. Shooting at someone for serving you the wrong juice seems rather over the top, pitbull or no pitbull.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Fri May 22, 2015 5:40 pm

rEvolutionist wrote:
Svartalf wrote:
Here, it's called being cultured, or if you prefer, knowing the enemy... I'm no Jew but I know things about them, even if I mix up their holy days on a regular basis.
Religion isn't "culture" here (same as the UK). We are a very secular country and effectively atheistic/agnostic.

And anyway, how the fuck are you supposed to tell if some old red-neck hillbilly is a Jew?!? Fuck him. If he can't handle the fact that his superstitious beliefs are rightly irrelevant to some people, then he belongs in jail. Oh good, that's exactly where he is! :biggrin:
the beard style is typical... of course, I see a lot of Jewish beardoes in my neighbourhood, so I have an unfair advantage
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

piscator

Post by piscator » Fri May 22, 2015 5:43 pm

Xamonas Chegwé
Bouncer
Bouncer
About me: I have prehensile eyebrows.
I speak 9 languages fluently, one of which other people can also speak.
When backed into a corner, I fit perfectly - having a right-angled arse.

Post by Xamonas Chegwé » Fri May 22, 2015 5:45 pm

A book is a version of the world. If you do not like it, ignore it; or offer your own version in return.
Salman Rushdie
You talk to God, you're religious. God talks to you, you're psychotic.
House MD
Who needs a meaning anyway, I'd settle anyday for a very fine view.
Sandy Denny
This is the wrong forum for bluffing :nono:
Paco
Yes, yes. But first I need to show you this venomous fish!
Calilasseia
I think we should do whatever Pawiz wants.
Twoflower
Bella squats momentarily then waddles on still peeing, like a horse
Millefleur

cronus
Black Market Analyst
About me: Illis quos amo deserviam

Post by cronus » Fri May 22, 2015 6:17 pm

Didn't have me camera today. Chance to try out my latest lens (24mm pancake) tomorrow. Will post what is there, later. Leather and chrome. :read:
What will the world be like after its ruler is removed?

mistermack
About me: Never rong.

Post by mistermack » Fri May 22, 2015 7:32 pm

piscator wrote:
Hermit wrote:Yes, Svartislav, the reaction was a bit extreme indeed. If the homicidal idiot had not had a gun at his disposal the whole fucking fracas might have maybe resulted in a busted jaw at worst, but more likely in a vociferous swearing tirade. That was my point.

Or the 100lb pit bull with the head the size of a masonry block could have locked down on the poor guy's windpipe, or nutsack. I'd have probably shot the fucker too, if I felt the least bit like the bar owner was using it as a weapon.

That Clamato bit was a shitty thing to do. Now there's a pit bull in the bar? I'm with the Jew here.
Reading the article, the dog had a cast on it's leg after surgery, and was definitely not being used as a weapon at the time.
I'm with Hitler on this one. Some people don't deserve to live. Starting with finnicky jews and pit bull owners.
They should be given a locked room, and a gun each, and lots of ammunition, and be told to sort it out.
While there is a market for shit, there will be assholes to supply it.

piscator

Post by piscator » Fri May 22, 2015 8:37 pm

mistermack wrote:
piscator wrote:

That Clamato bit was a shitty thing to do. Now there's a pit bull in the bar? I'm with the Jew here.
Reading the article, the dog had a cast on it's leg after surgery, and was definitely not being used as a weapon at the time.
That don't mean shit. A leg cast wouldn't stop a dog from launching. These fuckers dosed the guy with clamato, then when he got pissed about it, they threatened him with the dog.

Dollars to donuts it wasn't an honest mistake by the shootee, and the shooter felt threatened by that fucking dog, who shouldn't have been in the bar in the first place.

mistermack

Post by mistermack » Fri May 22, 2015 9:28 pm

piscator wrote: Dollars to donuts it wasn't an honest mistake by the shootee, and the shooter felt threatened by that fucking dog, who shouldn't have been in the bar in the first place.
Well, I wasn't there, but I don't think your imagined account is very likely.
The jew doesn't look very jewish, and the clamato bottle looks exactly like a tomato juice, with a picture of tomatoes on the front.
And the dog was being carried out to the bathroom when it took a bullet aimed at the barman's head, according to the report. If the jewish man felt threatened by the dog, why did he shoot the man? Your theory doesn't work.
Whereas the reported story, that he shot at the barman, and the dog got in the way, matches the facts.

And if you don't like dogs in the bar, you can always fuck off somewhere else.
I don't. And that's what I would do.

piscator

Post by piscator » Fri May 22, 2015 9:43 pm

I live in Alaska. So I'm fine with dogs in bars, including my own. But if you threaten me with your dog, I might just shoot him dead or gut him with a pocketknife. Same for you.

You ain't heard but 1 side of this story, from a shitty source that doesn't proofread, and are convinced the guy shot the dog with no provocation.

And he looks like any number of crusty old Montana hermits in the mug shot, but I'll guess that he either went in there dressed in some article of genuine Jew gear, or was known to the place. He'll walk after his side of the story is heard.

mistermack

Post by mistermack » Fri May 22, 2015 10:40 pm

He shot a dog in a plastercast, and an unarmed man.

All the rest is in your own head. Probably feeling very lonely. :biggrin:

piscator

Post by piscator » Fri May 22, 2015 11:10 pm

The guy was armed with a pit bull.

If the son of a bitch was brandishing an alligator he probably would have got shot just the same, except he wouldn't have you defending him.