Poor planning promotes piss poor performance.

Guns don't kill threads; Ratz kill threads!
Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Poor planning promotes piss poor performance.

Post by Seth » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:00 pm

Crime
Two Thugs vs. Lone Armed Homeowner Turns Out to Be a Really Unfair Fight…for the Thugs
Sep. 26, 2013 11:00pm Jason Howerton

Related:

#2A

An armed Georgia man opened fire on two suspected robbers when they smashed their way into his home on Thursday morning. He reportedly shot one of the suspects in the face before they both ran for their lives.
Georgia Homeowner Shoots Suspected Robber in Face During Home Invasion

shutterstock.com

The homeowner reported hearing noises at the door and found two robbers forcing their way into his house in broad daylight. A few moments later, “he heard somebody crashing open the back window,” Gwinnett County police Cpl. Ed Ritter told WSB-TV.

“He called police and apparently was on the phone with 911 at the time this was happening and at that time he fired the weapon at the suspects,” he added.

After the robbers scrambled to get away from the armed homeowner, one of the suspects dropped his accomplice off at the Gwinnett Medical Center so he could get treatment for the gunshot in his face that resulted from the attempted robbery.

Police found and identified the injured suspect as 22-year-old Tajh Guillont. His condition wasn’t immediately available.

“A second suspect left the hospital in a black passenger car. Police released photos of the man seen wearing a blue shirt and camouflaged shorts,” WBS-TV reports.

Credit: Gwinnett County Police

Tajh Guillont (WBS-TV)

The homeowner declined an interview request to talk about the incident.

Neighbor Carol Rivers said “it’s really sad we live in a world where people have to defend themselves against people intruding in their homes.”
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

cronus
Black Market Analyst
About me: Illis quos amo deserviam

Re: Poor planning promotes piss poor performance.

Post by cronus » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:05 pm

That's why I live in civilization. :tup:
What will the world be like after its ruler is removed?

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:38 pm

Well, it IS metro Atlanta, what do you expect?
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

MrJonno

Post by MrJonno » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:24 pm

Got told of by the police in Atlanta for using the Marta after dark, I honestly initially it was because my ticket wasn't valid but then mentioned the not safe bit
When only criminals carry guns the police know exactly who to shoot!

laklak

Post by laklak » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:27 pm

I avoid the place like the plague. Unfortunately I drive through it a couple of times a year on the way to the mountain house, but I get through it as quickly as possible. Sometimes I drive an hour out of my way to skirt it entirely. I go through the airport once or twice a year, but it's like any other airport. I went to uni there a long time ago, I wandered around downtown at all hours with no problems, these days I won't get off the highway.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:50 pm

We gotta let this South loose again. Give them their owns state. We'll put up metal detectors when they come up to Merka. And sniffer dogs to confiscate the ammo.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

laklak

Post by laklak » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:29 pm

Fine by me, I'll unfurl the Bonny Blue and put on some Skynyrd.

klr
(%gibber(who=klr, what=Leprageek);)
About me: The money was just resting in my account.

Post by klr » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:31 pm

laklak wrote:I avoid the place like the plague. Unfortunately I drive through it a couple of times a year on the way to the mountain house, but I get through it as quickly as possible. Sometimes I drive an hour out of my way to skirt it entirely. I go through the airport once or twice a year, but it's like any other airport. I went to uni there a long time ago, I wandered around downtown at all hours with no problems, these days I won't get off the highway.
The Atlanta tourist board will not be impressed at this less than ringing endorsement.
God has no place within these walls, just like facts have no place within organized religion. - Superintendent Chalmers

It's not up to us to choose which laws we want to obey. If it were, I'd kill everyone who looked at me cock-eyed! - Rex Banner

The Bluebird of Happiness long absent from his life, Ned is visited by the Chicken of Depression. - Gary Larson

:mob: :comp: :mob:

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:29 pm

laklak wrote:I avoid the place like the plague. Unfortunately I drive through it a couple of times a year on the way to the mountain house, but I get through it as quickly as possible. Sometimes I drive an hour out of my way to skirt it entirely. I go through the airport once or twice a year, but it's like any other airport. I went to uni there a long time ago, I wandered around downtown at all hours with no problems, these days I won't get off the highway.
It's like Johannesburg...go from the airport to the tourist hotels and venues and you're relatively safe. Step outside the tourist zone and you're dead meat white boy.

Closest I've been to Atlanta in two decades is Fort Benning.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Tyrannical

Post by Tyrannical » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:15 am

Ya'll be racists for dissing Atlanta like that :hehe:
A rational skeptic should be able to discuss and debate anything, no matter how much they may personally disagree with that point of view. Discussing a subject is not agreeing with it, but understanding it.

Collector1337
About me: I am a satire of your stereotype about me.

Post by Collector1337 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:46 pm

Scrumple wrote:That's why I live in civilization. :tup:
You believe you do. But in actuality, you do not.
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:25 pm

Collector1337 wrote:
Scrumple wrote:That's why I live in civilization. :tup:
You believe you do. But in actuality, you do not.
Actually, he does. We all do. It's just that he and most other liberals misunderstand the actual nature of "civilization."