America's History Fibs

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Re: America's History Fibs

Post by Forty Two » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:23 pm

It's fine, I guess. I don't have a "relationship with The Blacks" as you put it. I have relationships with people, and they come in a wide variety of skin tones. But, keep on with your identity politics. It will serve you well in life. I'm sure you learned The Truth in your gender studies courses. LOL.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:27 pm

Seabass wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:23 pm
Forty Two wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:50 pm
Seabass wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:12 pm
Forty Two wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:40 pm
American and European culture was very racist up until about 50-60 years ago, and it was a rather precipitous change since then.
American culture is still very racist, as is evident from the motherfucker we put in the White House.
That's absurd. Racism is very unpopular. To make open racist comments will easily get one fired from one's job, ostracized from one's friend-groups, and embarrassed publicly. Racist groups that hold public rallies or demonstrations are overwhelmingly opposed.

Is there racism in the US, sure, as there is in the UK, France, Germany, the Nether Regions, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Japan, China, India, Brazil, Russia.... and everywhere else in the world. To say that American culture is "still very racist" is just silly, though.
:funny: :funny: :funny: Only a white, conservative Republican would say something like this. You're a caricature. Go ask some black people if American culture is racist. Maybe you could even hold a seance to communicate with the ones that have been murdered by cops.
Do you rate countries from most to least racist? Does the scale changed, depending on which class is oppressed?

There may be interesting things about racism, but if you aren't willing to consider interesting questions seriously, it's going to look like you are just singing along with whatever is on the radio.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:37 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:23 pm
It's fine, I guess. I don't have a "relationship with The Blacks" as you put it. I have relationships with people, and they come in a wide variety of skin tones. But, keep on with your identity politics. It will serve you well in life. I'm sure you learned The Truth in your gender studies courses. LOL.
:funny: Your white, male grievance shtick is the only identity politics I see.

And by the way, "I have a great relationship with the blacks" is a Trump quote. I guess Breitbart and Gateway Pundit didn't cover it.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:39 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Seabass wrote:
Forty Two wrote:
American and European culture was very racist up until about 50-60 years ago, and it was a rather precipitous change since then.
American culture is still very racist, as is evident from the motherfucker we put in the White House.
That's absurd. Racism is very unpopular. To make open racist comments will easily get one fired from one's job,
Unless one is a Republican politician.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:42 pm

I have expressed not a single "grievance." That's just your projection.

I don't have any grievances that are based on my membership in any racial or sexual classification.

Oh, and I don't have anything to do with the verbiage used by other people. See that's the problem with certain identity-politicking dipshits. They think they can attack one person by saddling them with someone else's "sins." One day, you'll figure out how asinine doing that is.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:46 pm

Those here who say what my race is, are fucking liars, or criminal fuckers. I would bet on the former.

Don't let that stop them from their identity politics games, though. They value their reason over empiricism. It shows, too.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:49 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:39 pm
Forty Two wrote:
Seabass wrote:
Forty Two wrote:
That's absurd. Racism is very unpopular. To make open racist comments will easily get one fired from one's job,
Unless one is a Republican politician.
Assuming your'e referring to Steve King, he was removed from all committee assignments, which is the most anyone can do to an elected official, here or anywhere else, generally speaking, unless the guy gets impeached, which generally would be for a crime of some sort, and impeachment is probably not worth it, given the length of that process. The Republican Party will cut him off at the knees in the next House election.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:00 pm

The Republican party is full of racists. They clearly don't cut anyone off at the knees.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:02 pm

That's not accurate. I don't like most of the Republicans, but I would not call them racists, much less say they're "full of" racists.

But, it all depends on how one defines "racist." Sometimes anyone who just happens to be against illegal immigration is accused of being racist.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:05 pm

I asked another poster for some kind of scale for measuring racism in nations. I won't say I am hopeful for an answer, but I'm hopeful in general. This time, I hope people notice how that question is not answered.

Same as this one, if he tries to define 'racist', he will be set upon by progressives, since his definition might not exclude the right identity groups.

I don't blame them for refusing to answer. Answering would probably be hatespeech.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:05 pm

So has anyone seen this show or have an opinion on it? Why are these tiresome political rows allowed to spill all over the forum?
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:07 pm

America's History Fibs include who sold slaves to the early Americans. Which party freed the slaves. Which President was first, too.

I learned it was George Washington, but it turns out it was some other guy.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:24 pm

Cunt wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:05 pm
I asked another poster for some kind of scale for measuring racism in nations. I won't say I am hopeful for an answer, but I'm hopeful in general. This time, I hope people notice how that question is not answered.

Same as this one, if he tries to define 'racist', he will be set upon by progressives, since his definition might not exclude the right identity groups.

I don't blame them for refusing to answer. Answering would probably be hatespeech.
You're a self-professed troll. Why would I waste the effort? :dunno:

Plus, it's a really dumb question. Plus, you should ask Coito, since he use the phrase first, and I was responding to him.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:34 pm

Seabass wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:24 pm
Cunt wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:05 pm
You're a self-professed troll. Why would I waste the effort? :dunno:

Plus, it's a really dumb question. Plus, you should ask Coito, since he use the phrase first, and I was responding to him.
I don't know if you saw the part where I said 'I don't blame them for refusing to answer'. I mean it.

You wouldn't either - and that's got nothing to do with me. Go ahead and use me as an excuse though.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:18 pm

More trolling. Get rid of these Cunts.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".