More mythology on the Constitution

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: More mythology on the Constitution

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:28 am

I just like taking the piss out of the red neck part of Merka. And if it causes any Merkans to fire up, even better! :biggrin:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:09 pm

piscator wrote:
Hermit wrote: No worries. I forgive you.
:yes:
How's that Linux thing workin for ya?
Mixed results. [Snip]

I just moved my reply to where it belongs. Check 'Active topics' and you'll find it no probs.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:23 pm

rEvolutionist wrote:I only fuck Europeans now. Hence why I haven't had a fuck for a year... :/
Fuck ozzie sheilas and tourists from wherever they come, you'll feel better.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:36 pm

I only like Europeans now.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:01 pm

Sure, our sheilas are the best, but personally I ain't picky
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:15 pm

:hehe:

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:22 pm

Had an Ozzie girl in Bahrain, a commercial banker (of all things) who used to come out once every couple of months for a week, leaving Hubby back Down Undah. We'd meet up in the bar at the Al Jasra Hotel, she'd sink a garbage bag of tinnies and fuck like a rabid Tasmanian Devil. Lovely lass.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:24 pm

:lol:

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:26 pm

rEvolutionist wrote:That's just hyperbole. 9/11 was a fluke. No way anyone would have expected those buildings to fall. You're far more likely to die by a thousand other ways.

While that is certainly true it is utterly irrelevant. There's a distinction to be made between being killed through some accidental process and being deliberately murdered by anyone, including terrorists. In the first place one cannot do anything about a fatal accident other than be prudent in one's activities, whereas defense against armed killers is much more effective if one has the tools with which to do so.

Buying into the fear rhetoric is simplistic, and ultimately gives the terrorists what they want.
There's a distinction to be made between "fear" and "prudent preparation for emergencies."
I'm not opposed to you hating fundamentalist Islam. I hate it too. I just find your view of not giving a shit about dead kids to be inhuman and offensive.
I give a shit about dead kids, but I give more of a shit about the kids who get dead because some Islamist radical fuck has strapped a suicide bomb to HIS KIDS and sent them to blow up someone else's kids. In that calculus, removing the Islamist radical fuck as quickly, efficiently and safely (to our troops) takes precedence over worrying about the safety or life of the kid he's presently fitting a bomb vest to or who he is training to shoot people in the head or cut of their head with a knife in the madrassas. Just because they are young doesn't mean they cannot be legitimate military targets. Their understanding of the immorality of their actions taken at the command of their parents does not excuse their activities nor does it immunize them against being killed in combat.

It's very sad and unfortunate that we cannot simply go to where the Islamist fucks are, take all their kids (and wives) away and relocate them to somewhere that Islamic insanity is not present early enough to keep them from being raised as terrorists, but that's just how it is. The Islamist fucks CHOOSE to put their kids at risk all on their own by doing what they do, and while one should never revel in the death of a child, one need not lose sleep over their deaths that are the direct result and responsibility of how their parents choose to raise them because we cannot be paralyzed by guilt over the deaths of "innocent children" who are being used as human shields by our enemies. We have to kill our enemies and if they choose to hide among their own children, then they bear the responsibility...all of it...for what happens to their kids.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.