Search found 41 matches

by InYourFaceNewYorker
Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:19 pm
Forum: The Wilder Web
Topic: Announcement about RDF Part 3.
Replies: 424
Views: 100680

Re: Announcement about RDF Part 3.

Richard apologized and cleared things up. Didn't I tell you that I thought this would happen? Now let's put this behind us: http://richarddawkins.net/articles/5165

Julie
by InYourFaceNewYorker
Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:45 am
Forum: The Wilder Web
Topic: Announcement about RDF Part 3.
Replies: 424
Views: 100680

Re: Announcement about RDF Part 3.

Guys... You've done all you can. Let it rest for now. Remember that Richard is probably very busy with his book tour or whatever he's in Australia for. Yes, I understand that he's responded to articles on his website, but keep in mind that this situation is of several orders of magnitude higher than...
by InYourFaceNewYorker
Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:43 am
Forum: The Wilder Web
Topic: Announcement about RDF Part 3.
Replies: 424
Views: 100680

Re: Announcement about RDF Part 3.

Okay 3 things: 1. Just because Richard has been online doesn't mean that he's necessarily read the messages, especially if there are tons of them. Even if he has, it may be that he and the other staff are still trying to sort this out. OK, 1 thing: I don't know how familiar you are with php boards,...
by InYourFaceNewYorker
Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:28 am
Forum: The Wilder Web
Topic: Announcement about RDF Part 3.
Replies: 424
Views: 100680

Re: Announcement about RDF Part 3.

Julie, have you checked out rationalskepticism.org yet? Your video has made it there, even if you haven't. Thanks. Anyway for those who commented... the video's purpose isn't to tell anybody to shut up, but to step back and try to gain perspective. I've said you could be 100% right. But we don't kn...
by InYourFaceNewYorker
Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:15 am
Forum: The Wilder Web
Topic: Announcement about RDF Part 3.
Replies: 424
Views: 100680

Re: Announcement about RDF Part 3.

I wasn't trying to be mean. I'd just like clarification on what you're talking about. Julie The scope of my post was this: 1. Response to your video, in which you seemed to be negative about yourself 2. Is Julie right to be negative about herself? 3. I answered: No. 4. I tried to make you feel bett...
by InYourFaceNewYorker
Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:58 am
Forum: The Wilder Web
Topic: Announcement about RDF Part 3.
Replies: 424
Views: 100680

Re: Announcement about RDF Part 3.

I wasn't trying to be mean. I'd just like clarification on what you're talking about.

Julie
by InYourFaceNewYorker
Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:48 am
Forum: The Wilder Web
Topic: Announcement about RDF Part 3.
Replies: 424
Views: 100680

Re: Announcement about RDF Part 3.

My thoughts on the whole fiasco. You’ve asked us to take time to understand the events, that’s fair enough. You’ve asked us to wait and see what unfolds and nor act like a pack, that too is understandable. That’s fine and good judgment. However, Richard hasn’t done that. He accepted his bum-boy’s s...
by InYourFaceNewYorker
Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:19 am
Forum: The Wilder Web
Topic: Announcement about RDF Part 3.
Replies: 424
Views: 100680

Re: Announcement about RDF Part 3.

My thoughts on the whole fiasco. You’ve asked us to take time to understand the events, that’s fair enough. You’ve asked us to wait and see what unfolds and nor act like a pack, that too is understandable. That’s fine and good judgment. However, Richard hasn’t done that. He accepted his bum-boy’s s...
by InYourFaceNewYorker
Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:48 am
Forum: The Wilder Web
Topic: Announcement about RDF Part 3.
Replies: 424
Views: 100680

Re: Announcement about RDF Part 3.

Have you sent a similar message to Dawkins? He was quick enough to form an opinion based on a single testimony. For myself, I do know what happened, because I was there, and the conclusions I have drawn are, as always, based on the most parsimonious explanation of the evidence presented to me. You ...
by InYourFaceNewYorker
Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:30 am
Forum: The Wilder Web
Topic: Announcement about RDF Part 3.
Replies: 424
Views: 100680

Re: Announcement about RDF Part 3.

But, personally, I don’t feel I need to take 2 weeks out to reflect on things. Just look at what we already have; a locked forum for 85,000 world-wide users and a PR disaster for Dawkins (just wait for the spin to start). A royal screw-up that, if handled with professionalism and a little more resp...
by InYourFaceNewYorker
Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:12 am
Forum: The Wilder Web
Topic: First reaction by Richard Dawkins.
Replies: 651
Views: 184737

Re: First reaction by Richard Dawkins.

I agree that you shouldn't just "sit back" but I also don't think that saying things like "Fuck Richard Dawkins" or "Josh is a prick" is going to help anything. Of course it's not going to help anything but those comments are a small minority, which have been used to justify the locking of the foru...
by InYourFaceNewYorker
Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:57 pm
Forum: The Wilder Web
Topic: First reaction by Richard Dawkins.
Replies: 651
Views: 184737

Re: First reaction by Richard Dawkins.

I agree that you shouldn't just "sit back" but I also don't think that saying things like "Fuck Richard Dawkins" or "Josh is a prick" is going to help anything.
by InYourFaceNewYorker
Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:48 pm
Forum: The Wilder Web
Topic: Can we get a bit of perspective please
Replies: 216
Views: 49638

Re: Can we get a bit of perspective please

goodboyCerberus wrote:
InYourFaceNewYorker wrote:My thoughts on the whole fiasco.
:clap: That's 90% my stance.
What's the other 10%?
by InYourFaceNewYorker
Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:37 pm
Forum: The Wilder Web
Topic: Can we get a bit of perspective please
Replies: 216
Views: 49638

Re: Can we get a bit of perspective please

My thoughts on the whole fiasco.

by InYourFaceNewYorker
Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:36 pm
Forum: The Wilder Web
Topic: First reaction by Richard Dawkins.
Replies: 651
Views: 184737

Re: First reaction by Richard Dawkins.

My thoughts on the richarddawkins.net fiasco.