Search found 85 matches

by Mick
Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:36 am
Forum: Welcomes and Introductions
Topic: Hi, I'm Mick
Replies: 567
Views: 57450

Re: Hi, I'm Mick

Why helllllloooooo
by Mick
Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:26 am
Forum: Welcomes and Introductions
Topic: How did you find Rationalia.com?
Replies: 801
Views: 101375

Re: How did you find Rationalia.com?

Hi, guys.
by Mick
Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:23 am
Forum: Welcomes and Introductions
Topic: Hi, I'm Mick
Replies: 567
Views: 57450

Re: Hi, I'm Mick

FBM wrote:Still no evidence for your god, then? :tea:
:roll: I posted a link to my argument.
by Mick
Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:02 am
Forum: Welcomes and Introductions
Topic: Hi, I'm Mick
Replies: 567
Views: 57450

Re: Hi, I'm Mick

Yep. I'm tired of it, too. I wouldn't even be in this discussion, but Mick was snarky to me when I tried to be welcoming to him, so fuck 'im. Play time. ;) Play time? Heh. No. You're all talk. A heckler. Not a player. You will "play" vicariously through the efforts of people actually willing to do ...
by Mick
Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:57 am
Forum: Welcomes and Introductions
Topic: Hi, I'm Mick
Replies: 567
Views: 57450

Re: Hi, I'm Mick

So anyway, got any evidence of this god of yours? :yawn: I posted a link. I'm not interested in chasing your arguments around the internet. You signed up here, bring your evidence here. Evidence. Not rhetorical word games. Otherwise, you still got nothing. Huh? I gave you a link that takes you dire...
by Mick
Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:22 pm
Forum: Welcomes and Introductions
Topic: Hi, I'm Mick
Replies: 567
Views: 57450

Re: Hi, I'm Mick

Agi Hammerthief wrote:
Mick wrote:Nowhere did I refer to the Bible; and so I am left wondering what you're taking about.
I did not study biology, but just by looking at shit I can hazard a pretty good guess about which animal it came from.
That's...great.
by Mick
Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:20 pm
Forum: Welcomes and Introductions
Topic: Hi, I'm Mick
Replies: 567
Views: 57450

Re: Hi, I'm Mick

Tero wrote:Sorry Mick, we are simple atheist folk here. We don't have the imagination for this magical stuff. We can just about "get" Harry Potter.
:bunny:
I'm well aware of just how simple I need to keep things when talking to the atheist crowd
by Mick
Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:19 pm
Forum: Welcomes and Introductions
Topic: Hi, I'm Mick
Replies: 567
Views: 57450

Re: Hi, I'm Mick

Nowhere did I refer to the Bible; and so I am left wondering what you're taking about. Mick well then your philo shite is about as good as your catholicism t'would appear. Did you not get enough money under the pillow from the tooth fairy Mick...shortchanged on your degree I guess. Let me guess sem...
by Mick
Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:18 pm
Forum: Welcomes and Introductions
Topic: Hi, I'm Mick
Replies: 567
Views: 57450

Re: Hi, I'm Mick

Svartalf wrote:If not from the bible, where do you infer the existence of a theological being from?
I gave a link to an argument of mine. Check it out.
by Mick
Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:50 pm
Forum: Welcomes and Introductions
Topic: Hi, I'm Mick
Replies: 567
Views: 57450

Re: Hi, I'm Mick

Vaz: I remember an upset about Dawkins' rejection. Hordes of displaced, euro-atheists created RS, but I was unaware that this forum was also born out of that rejection. That explains the similar membership. It would be against natural law to replace limbs and things of this sort with whatever device...
by Mick
Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:12 pm
Forum: Welcomes and Introductions
Topic: Hi, I'm Mick
Replies: 567
Views: 57450

Re: Hi, I'm Mick

I have a degree in philosphy Mick....do you? Bullshit doesn't cut it here. Want to understand something useful start with Alfred North Whitehead.... Take the biblical crap and go bother the nuns Yes, I do. You should ask for your money back. Nowhere did I refer to the Bible; and so I am left wonder...
by Mick
Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:58 pm
Forum: Welcomes and Introductions
Topic: Hi, I'm Mick
Replies: 567
Views: 57450

Re: Hi, I'm Mick

macdoc wrote:Study some science first Mick come back when you get past the skydaddy shite.
You get no traction here....just heaps of ridicule.
Study some philosophy first, macdoc.
by Mick
Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:53 pm
Forum: Welcomes and Introductions
Topic: Hi, I'm Mick
Replies: 567
Views: 57450

Re: Hi, I'm Mick

rEvolutionist wrote:This is all nonsense anyway. There is no "finality of form" in the natural world. All forms are constantly changing.
Easy there, Heraclitus.

Why think as you do?

Edit: I somehow sent this as a PM first.
by Mick
Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:51 pm
Forum: Welcomes and Introductions
Topic: Hi, I'm Mick
Replies: 567
Views: 57450

Re: Hi, I'm Mick

What's your opinion on cybernetic augmentation, Mick, and transhumanism? Hi, Vaz. It is just like RS in here, with all of these members. We just need Thommo here to agree with everything you say and then this place will be indistinguishable from RS. I've not looked into those things deeply enough t...
by Mick
Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:37 pm
Forum: Welcomes and Introductions
Topic: Hi, I'm Mick
Replies: 567
Views: 57450

Re: Hi, I'm Mick

It might be that you don't have a clue what I'm talking about because you've only scratched the surface of this issue, deploying slogans rather than delving into the reasons why the is/ought distinction is championed by some. Do work. Read about this important debate. It might be you haven't a clue...