Search found 14 matches

by Skeeve
Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:44 pm
Forum: The Wilder Web
Topic: Thunderfoot hacking FtB - Allegedly
Replies: 151
Views: 45159

Re: Thunderfoot hacking FtB - Allegedly

Someone PM'd me and ask for more details about this post. I was referring to FTB and the conspiracy to defraud/ Drawing a line under this pointless crap Where Ed Brayton had this to say: “I haven’t even given any thought to the point at which I would stop paying him. The blog was killed on July 1. I...
by Skeeve
Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:43 pm
Forum: The Wilder Web
Topic: Thunderfoot hacking FtB - Allegedly
Replies: 151
Views: 45159

Re: Thunderfoot hacking FtB - Allegedly

Everyone seems to be overlooking one of the "sooper sekrit" messages that TF did post. They discussed what to do with his share of revenue, with Ed even suggesting they keep it all and "fuck him". In light of this type of information, I see nothing wrong with TF logging back in to the mailing list.
by Skeeve
Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:31 pm
Forum: The Wilder Web
Topic: Thunderfoot hacking FtB - Allegedly
Replies: 151
Views: 45159

Re: Thunderfoot hacking FtB - Allegedly

Can someone please clear something up for me. From what I understand TF was booted off FtB and removed from their email list. Some time after that he signed up to their email list with a new email address and started receiving emails again. After that he let people know about what topics were being...
by Skeeve
Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:29 pm
Forum: The Wilder Web
Topic: The Civil War Within Skepticism
Replies: 388
Views: 154122

Re: The Civil War Within Skepticism

Coito ergo sum wrote: This is classic: http://atheiststoday.com/articles.php?article_id=23
I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Here's another, made just before her A+ nonsense kicked off

A newer atheism?
by Skeeve
Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:50 am
Forum: The Wilder Web
Topic: Is the term "skepchick" offensive? Or, does it depend?
Replies: 57
Views: 14388

Re: Is the term "skepchick" offensive? Or, does it depend?

I'm going to start using the #skephick hashtag randomly with my tweets. lol
by Skeeve
Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:44 am
Forum: Literature & The Arts
Topic: oh how I hate editing posts, so why not join me at it
Replies: 108
Views: 28700

Re: oh how I hate editing posts, so why not join me at it

Sweetholyjesuitjesus, more fleamailman. I travel the internets and without fail, I join a new forum and there you are! Editing! You have to make an account at our forum some day, I can't get enough of your posts.
by Skeeve
Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:35 am
Forum: The Wilder Web
Topic: Is the term "skepchick" offensive? Or, does it depend?
Replies: 57
Views: 14388

Re: Is the term "skepchick" offensive? Or, does it depend?

I think I'd rather be called skepchick (if I were a girl), than skepdick. I've heard this term on twitter recently, but I can't figure out if it's a reference to skepchick supporters or those nasty, misogynist, woman hating skeptics.
by Skeeve
Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:13 pm
Forum: The Wilder Web
Topic: So, PZ is a stone-cold racist.
Replies: 330
Views: 139140

Re: So, PZ is a stone-cold racist.

Robert_S wrote:PZ has requested his account be de-activated.
As flounces go...meh.

How disappointing.
by Skeeve
Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:26 am
Forum: Welcomes and Introductions
Topic: Welcome fleamailman!
Replies: 8
Views: 2249

Re: Welcome fleamailman!

Sweet, y'all have a fleamailman thread here too! I love reading his posts, sometimes I get a headache from them, but that doesn't keep me away.

Hi fleamailman
by Skeeve
Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:00 pm
Forum: Welcomes and Introductions
Topic: How did you find Rationalia.com?
Replies: 809
Views: 545731

Re: How did you find Rationalia.com?

Hey Za-zen!
by Skeeve
Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:31 pm
Forum: Welcomes and Introductions
Topic: How did you find Rationalia.com?
Replies: 809
Views: 545731

Re: How did you find Rationalia.com?

lol
by Skeeve
Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:14 pm
Forum: Welcomes and Introductions
Topic: How did you find Rationalia.com?
Replies: 809
Views: 545731

Re: How did you find Rationalia.com?

Had I been Aahz, I most surely would have, but alas, I'm from Klaad. :)
by Skeeve
Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:04 pm
Forum: Welcomes and Introductions
Topic: How did you find Rationalia.com?
Replies: 809
Views: 545731

Re: How did you find Rationalia.com?

Yeah, M.Y.T.H. INC was a favorite series of mine. I also have a sock account at my website named Aahz. :)
by Skeeve
Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:36 pm
Forum: Welcomes and Introductions
Topic: How did you find Rationalia.com?
Replies: 809
Views: 545731

Re: How did you find Rationalia.com?

Hi, I'm Skeeve, from atheiststoday.com. (I'm speaking only for myself, not anyone else) My only reason for registering is to show Pappa some support in his inquisition. In light of Myers own stupid tweet regarding his visit to the theatre, the hypocrisy of the baboons knows no bounds. While I agree ...